Skeletons

Quinn was surprised to see Christian hadn't over exaggerated her beauty. Scarlett was more beautiful than she imagined, it made the hole in her chest seem to grow larger.

"Oh my, well hi Quinn." Scarlett was startled by the introduction. "Thank you, but um"

"Don't worry you don't have to say anything. I just knew I'd regret it if I didn't meet you. "

"Hey Scarlett" Jeffery had just entered the coffee shop and walked towards the counter.

"Hey."Scarlett blushed and turned her attention to Jeffery. "I'll be done in a few Jeffery."

"Jeff." He corrected her with a smile. He wanted her to get comfortable with him.

"Oh I won't keep you." Quinn was relieved, she seems to interested in this guy.

"Hi I'm Jeffery Kilof, are you a friend of Scarlett?" Jeff asked. 

"Oh no just a customer." Quinn said shyly. "I'll just get a small coffee, black."

"No problem that'll be $1.50."Scarlett rung her up, made her coffee and handed it to her.

Quinn left feeling satisfied. Scarlett finished up the last of her cleaning and wished Kevin a goodnight before heading out with Jeffery. They got in his car and she have him her address.

"We can talk at my house, we'll be alone there." Scarlett smiled, knowing she was finally ready.

"Alright sounds good." Jeff turned on the car and pulled off.

They talked the whole car ride, about random things, avoiding the warm tension that was slowly growing between them. Every few minutes they'd exchange wordless, yet meaningful, glances. They both knew they had about 72 hours alone ahead of them, to do whatever felt right. Scarlett couldn't help but smile at the thought. It was about a 15 minute drive to the house. Jeffery was shocked by the house, but refrained from asking how her brother acquired such a house, considering how much of a wreck their mother was.

She lead him inside, and they sat on the couch and talked for another hour before they couldn't lie to their bodies anymore. He placed his hand on hers, it was like an electrical surge coursed through her veins, deep into all of her muscles, she was burning up with a warm sensation. This, this is how it's supposed to feel. I want his lips on mine, right now. And as if he could read her mind, he leaned forward until she could feel his breath on the smallest of hairs on her face. He gave her goosebumps, so she leaned into him. Their lips touched and the release of tension was like a dam breaking, both figuratively and physically. It was like their attraction was molecular; she felt his presence on every cell of her body. She pushed herself onto him, and he accepted her into his arms. 

Within moments his hands were underneath her shirt, and she was unbuttoning his shirt. They were so meticulous experiencing each moment as if it were an eternity. His hands her soft but firm, her lips were soft and wet. She pulled away, smiled, and then stood up. He watched her every move. She gestured for his hand and led him to her room. Once inside she close the door.

He stared into her eyes and kissed her gently.

"Do you want this?" He asked even in his most primal state he wanted to take care of her. She smiled and that was all the confirmation he needed. They made love. He held her and in that moment nothing else mattered. They fell asleep.

They woke up hours later and just watch the sunrise in each other's arms. After a long time her stomach growled.

"Someone is hungry." Jeff laughed.

"That's not funny." Scarlett tried to hold in her laughter. "I can make breakfast I just don't wanna get up right now."

"It's okay I'll dress you. We'll make breakfast together." He got up kissed her on the forehead. He put on his boxers and walked towards the closet. "This is your closet right?"

"Yea..." Scarlett suddenly realized what was actually in her closet. "WAIT!"

It was too late. The closet door was open, and on the floor lay a clear plastic bag filled a blood stained dress.