Say Something

Scarlett decided to go to work Monday. She needed a distraction from all the crazy in her life. About 6 hours had passed since she clocked in and it was about time for a rush.

         "Hello can I help you?"Scarlett absentmindedly asked the next customer.

         "Hey Scarlett, I'm Quinn...we met the other day?"Quinn said trying to get Scarlett's attention.

         "Oh sure I remember."Scarlett lied, she couldn't remember anything but faces, Damien, Jeffery, Lisa, Charles.

         "Right, I wanted to ask you about your friend? Jeffery?" Quinn asked.

        "Um what?" Scarlett was paying close attention now. What does she know? "What about him?"

         "Oh well I saw on the news today, they say he's missing." Quinn said trying to break the news kindly.

          "Oh My GOD!" Scarlett figured Quinn didn't suspect her so she played stupid. Have to come up with a plan. " Oh my god! Missing? Are you sure it was him?"

         "Uh yes, I am so sorry, do you have any idea what could of happened?" Quinn asked.

         "Oh no. I have no idea. You have to tell me everything you know!" Scarlett was panicking but she had an idea. "Actually wait here." Scarlett went to the back to ask her manager to leave early due to an 'emergency'.

          "Hey is everything okay?" Quinn asked as Scarlett walked towards the front with her uniform off.

         "I need to find out what happened, he said he was going right back to work." Scarlett said letting her panic show. "I left my phone home I need to call him!"

        "Oh do you live far I could get you a cab, I could help." Quinn offered.

        "I have a car actually, but I don't think I can drive." Scarlett exited with Quinn and handed her the keys. Quinn hesitated but then accepted. "so did you call the police yet?"

       "Oh no, not yet. I told my roommate but I wasn't sure if I was right. We can call after you try to reach him." Quinn said getting into the car. Scarlett put her address in the GPS for Quinn to follow. They got to the house and once Quinn put the car in park, she was knocked out by Scarlett.

         Scarlett then dragged her to the back seat and went in the driver seat. She set her GPS for the address on Quinn's ID. So I have to get rid of her and her roommate, this is fine. This is fine. I got this. Scarlett got to their building and pulled into a garage, it was secluded enough to tie and gag Quinn.

         Christian sat on the couch waiting for Quinn to come back. He still didn't know why he recognized a man that he supposedly never seen before. It had only been about 40 minutes since Quinn left but he was starting to get worried, he didn't know why but there was this dark feeling in his stomach. He decided to take a nap. 

        His dream was pleasant until it started to get brighter, and brighter. It was as if a blanket of white light was draped over his eyes, then the light appeared to be a real blanket. He tried to struggle but couldn't it was as if he couldn't move his body, as if the blanket or sheet was binding his body to a bed. As the waves went up and down he got glimpses of a room, then the sheet would cover his face again. The sheet lifted up and he saw a closet, and a mirror; the sheet covered his face again. The next time the sheet lifted he looked directly at the mirror, he was shocked because it wasn't his face in the reflection, but the man he saw on the news. He jolted awake because someone was knocking at the door.

        Christian felt such a heat in his chest, he was terrified. He didn't know what to think of the dream he just had. Then he realized Quinn probably forgot her key. He got up to let her in and tell her about his dream but the second he opened the door he was sprayed with pepper spray.

         "AHHHHH WHAT THE..."Christian screamed in pain but was suddenly knocked out.

        When Christian woke up he was tied to his bed. He looked around things were still blurry for a few seconds. He saw a figure sitting at the foot of his bed. He instantly felt as if he were in the very first dream he could remember, except he felt like the mirror in which a little girl stared. His vision cleared and he recognized who she was.

          "Scarlett?" Christian asked.

         "Yea, you know. I didn't expect to you see you either. It's unfortunate." Scarlett stood up slowly.

         "Where's Quinn?" Christian began to tremble.

          "Oh, little kitty cat? She was too curious for her own good." Scarlett moved closer to Christian while she put on gloves. "See she asked way too many questions, she was the only one asking questions. So I had to take care of her."

         "What? No! Please what are you going to do to me?" Christian pleaded.

         "Unfortunately, I can't do anything fun, I have way too much on my plate right now. So I came up with a better plan." Scarlett sat next to him on the bed. He struggled but Scarlett over did it with the ties, he wasn't going anywhere. "It'll be over soon." Scarlett said as she placed her hands on his neck.

        "Noo..." Christian tried to yell but she was suppressing his vocal chords, no sound would come out.

          Scarlett watched his life fade, she didn't get any joy from it though. Did I need to have sex with him to feel it? I haven't felt that sensation since Jeff. Scarlett sat for a moment looking at his lifeless body, disappointed at the lack of satisfaction she got from him.

          "Well back to my plan."