Kol Mikaelson - "You make me feel invincible"

Kol Mikaelson was smiling. He was smiling while he stared at the moon watching over the two of you. He had thought that after Davina he would never feel something like this again. He had believed that Davina had been a once in a lifetime thing. After all, he had been alive for over a thousand years already and in those thousand years Davina had been the first to actually conquer his heart.

You had been the second. You had walked into the bar with a smile on your face. Your eyes had been glimmering and without knowing it you had brightened the dark mind of the original vampire. You had reminded him of her. You had made his heart skip a beat and you had given him no other choice.

He had had to talk to you. He had had to get to know you. He had had to allow himself to fall in love with you and he had had to allow you to fall in love with him.

"Are you still awake?" You opened your eyes. Your head was resting on his naked chest and his hands were gently rubbing your back.

"I have been asleep for way too long in my life already. I don't want to waste a second of the rest of it." He lifted your face up and pressed a soft kiss on your lips. "Have I already told you how beautiful you are?" Kol whispered and your lips curled up into a smile while you cocked your head.

"You did, actually. But I don't mind hearing it again and again and again." You pushed yourself up and the sheets that had been covering you fell on the floor. You barely noticed it and you started to kiss his neck, his cheek and eventually his lips.

Kol wrapped his arms around your waist and he pushed himself up so he could pull you in his lap. His skin was tingling and blood was rushing through his veins.

You were only human. You were vulnerable and breakable. Normally you wouldn't have survived a night with him. Normally you wouldn't have been anything but a nice distraction and a tasty dessert.

"You have no idea how you make me feel..." Kol whispered while he buried his face in your neck. His lips kissed your collarbone and he felt his teeth sharpening. "You have no idea how much I missed this feeling." He sighed and he kept on kissing, fighting the longing to taste your blood for as long as he could.

"How do I make you feel, Kol?" You closed your eyes and leaned back in his arms. "Apart from hungry?" You whispered and your lips curled up into a smile. "You can have a little taste. I don't mind."

Kol let his teeth sink into your artery. He enjoyed the sweet and metallic taste in his mouth and then he pulled back, not bothering to lick his lips. He smiled. He smiled and the rush of energy raced through his veins. "You make me feel invincible." He moved a hand over your chest, lower and lower until it was between your legs. "You make me feel alive."

Your hand slid between his legs too and you smiled while you pressed your lips to his lips, still covered in your blood. "That works both ways, Kol. That works both ways."