Chapter One

Today was like any other day. I woke up, brushed my teeth, said 'I love you,' to my mother, and walked to school with my loving girlfriend. But sometimes, when things seem too perfect, it usually means that something horrible will happen. Which it did. I was taken, and buried under several layers of rock. Forgotten to the world, but not by my perpetrator... No. He's obsessed with me. Taking measurements, and building some strange devices. Mumbling about a big plan.... He's crazy. I just wish I could see his face, and proper equipment to write about my travels. I'm carving this in the floor with a rock... Maybe the next unfortunate victim can read this and know they're not alone. You read that? You're not alone. You aren't the first, but hopefully the last. Also, if you see my parents tell them I love them. Not like you know who I am... If you know the parents of James Craig, then tell them their son misses them greatly. I wonder what day it is?

     "That was his last sentence?... Oh god. James... Where did he take you? Please tell me you're alive and well. You have to be alive." I sighed and pushed some tears away with my hand. I stood and got my composure, I knew my father would be home soon. He'd add this to the list, and I have plenty of scars. Just because I'm not a biological child, doesn't mean he can treat me this way! But none the less, I have to find James. Not sure if I can go on knowing my boyfriend is rotting in a ditch!... But where do I start?

   My mind turned back to his writing as I walked, and the part about the machines caught my attention. His lab has got to house something... Not sure if I want to know, but I feel like I don't have a choice.

    On my way to my room, I heard the front door slam and heavy stomps echo through the house.
   "Amy?! Where are you!"
   "Here... Father." I stepped close to the stairs and clasped my hands together.
   "I want you to stay in this house tonight... I have a busy night planned." He stepped close to me and pulled an electric collar out of his lab coat. I closed my eyes as he clasped it around my neck with a grin.
   "... This'll keep you here. Now you know where you can't go, yes?"
   "The basement and the outdoors... I know what happens if I do."
   "Yes you do... And I only increased the voltage since then. So you definitely don't want to, unless you want the shock then the hand! Now leave my sight, you disgusting girl." I pulled away from him and went to my room. I laid on my bed and cried myself to sleep. My dreams were tainted with nightmares from that wicked person I call, father.

     "Boot it up. I want to see my creation alive!"
     "Don't you mean, 'our' creation, Grant?" I looked at him sour.
    "Same difference, now do it already!" I watched as Dr. Craig powered up my creation, and wonder filled his eyes at it showed signs of life.
   "We did it! The subject is alive. Dr. Grant, we just made an important milestone in science history! You will be famous, and me more so!" I grinned and faked my excitement.
   "Yes, I'll finally get a shot at the title. But our work isn't done here, Dr. Craig. We still have to use an adult brain." He stopped his celebration and looked at me confused.
   "I thought this was our adult experiment?"
   "No... It's not." I smirked and circled his perplexed figure. "It's your own son!"
   "James?! You turned my son to a droid without my consent or knowledge! How dare you!"

   He charged at me in a fit of rage, but I have more bronze. I tossed him around and beat him until he was stuck in a ball on the floor in his own blood.
  "You... Bastard!" He spat some blood on my shoes and I picked him off the ground and laid him on our operating table.
   "Sure... But I think I should get started on my next prototype. How touching would it be, if a father and his son were droids together and they never knew it?"
   "You... You won't get away with this. You never will!"
   "Yep, and you're going to live through this. I can say lies too." With that, I slit his throat and started to operate. I needed to remove his brain and get it ready for it's new body, or else this whole thing could fall apart and I'd be stuck at the bottom. I want to be known for something big, like this 'big and important' man here... Too bad he's gone and that's one person I don't have to worry about. He can't get in my way now, and he will never know anything. Perfect.

  After long hours of tiring over this hunk of useless flesh, he was ready to be programmed. I just had to keep the wires away from the parts that stored memories, and he'd be a loyal servant to me. Ah, I get butterflies thinking about it. The mighty Dr. Dean Craig will do anything I say, and so will his son. The boy I lured in with my failed experiment at home. Why can't she be more obedient?! Just like her mother... And if she's not careful, she'll join her in the ground. You know, why not? She served her purpose and has no need to be around... Yeah.
   "After this, I'll deal with her and I'll only rise to the top!" I walked up the to glass container that held 'James' and smiled at him devilishly.
   "You poor little boy. Don't worry, you're coming home with me and you'll help me deal with that brat. Not like you can deny me." I opened the glass, and pulled out his body. I carried it to my ship, so we could return back to Earth's Moon and do what we must.