Perfect

Allie's P.O.V

"Allie. You gotta wake up. The concert is starting in two hour." I heard Kennedy say. I just turned away fromher and faced the wall.

"Allie c'mon. Lou had something in mind for you." Kennedy said. That caught my attention.

"What would that be?" I asked. I went to sit up but whacked my head on the bunk above me.

"Ow. Fuck you bed." I said. Kennedy and I both started laughing.

"Well, she over heard you talking ot Mikey about wanting ot change your hair. So she wanted to do that before the concert. Then One Direction and the boy have a surprise for you." Kennedy explained. I was liking the idea so I rolled out of the bed and landed on the floor, on my feet of course. I was to high off the groung to just fall out.

"Don't worry about getting dressed. Lou has that covered too." Kennedy said. I smiled and grabbed my bag with my phone and charger in it. I figured I was gonna be in the dressing room a while. Mine as well have something ot do.

Kennedy and I got off the bus and headed into the arena. We were walking around when one of the securtiy stopped us.

"You're allowed back here correct?" He asked in a low, creepy voice. He was pretty scary. I froze when he started talking, I think Kennedy did too.

"Yes Sam. They're the girlfriends of Micheal and Luke." Niall said walking around the corner. The security gaurd nodded and walked away.

"Thanks Niall." I said and let out a breath.

"They're pretty intimidating aren't they?" Niall asked and then he laughed. Oh his laugh is amazing, but not quite as good as Luke's is. We followed him to the boys dressing room and then said good-bye to him.

We walked through the door and I only saw Lou, Ashton and Mikey sitting in there.

'Where's Cal and Luke?" Kennedy asked. I nodded my head as to say I was thinking the same thing.

"They decided they were gonna have a food fight. I just did their hair and they messed it all up. They are showering up, again. We all know Cal will be back first." Lou said and we all laughed. That was true, Luke loves his showers. He's a weirdo, but he's my weirdo.

"So, Kennedy told me you wanna chnage my hair for me. What were you thinking?" I asked after we all calmed down from our laughing fits.

"Michael picked out the colours. He wants me to surprise you and not tell you or let you see til it's all done." Lou said. I looked over at Mikey and he had a smile on his face.

"I'm gonna look like a fucking walking rainbow aren't I?" I asked. He shook his head no. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn't realy care. Ever since i met these boys, I have shown a little bit more rebellion. It might just be beacuse of my ex-friends like Jonathan, and Ray, but I like myself now. I'm not boring old me anymore.