Onesie Movie Night

Luke's P.O.V

"What has gotten into me?" Allie repeated the question I justr asked her. I nodded.

"Yeah. What is it?" I asked as I took a step closer. I was waiting for her to say something like she thought I was avoiding her. I was, but not for the reason she thinks. SHe doesn't know why I'm doing it. I have my reasons.

"Janelle. That's what." Allie spat and turned on her heel.

or maybe she does know...

"Allie wait!" I shouted and I ran towards her. She turned around and looked at me. The tears were present in her eyes.

"What Luke. Don't try and lie to me about her. I saw the fucking message." Allie said. What?

"How did you see it?" I asked. I have had my phone with me all day. I never left it out of my sight.

"I was standing right behind you when she sent it." Allie confessed. She hung her head down.

"You were?" I asked her.

"Yeah I was. I saw every single word she sent you. I didn't even want to see your reply, but considering you have been avoiding me all day so it's already pretty clear what your answer was. You love her not me. It's fine." Allie said and she went to turn around and walk away bjt I grabbed her wrist.

"Are you serious right now Allie? I don't love Janelle. I thought I did, but that was before you came here and changed my life. She was never there for me the way you are. She wouldn't have stuck up for me against Jonathan. She wouldn't talk to me in public, she was ashamed of me. But I thought I was head over heels for the girl. But i know what I want now." I said and Allie looked up at me and stared right into my eyes.

"And what is it you want?" Allie asked me, a slight smirk pulling on her lips.

"I want you. In everyway possible." I said. That's when I pushed my lips on hers. Hard