Baby Talk

Kennedy's P.O.V

After I told Allie about the pregnancy, I thought it was all gonna go down hill from there. Luckily, Luke is a sweetheart and stayed by me when I need him there most. The most terifying part was telling Mikey. I was scared shitless that he would just walk away and not care about it,but he was the total opposite. Sometimes I wonder how I even ended up with him. I don't deserve him.

We are all on the tour bus, on our way to Las Vegas to play two shows there tomorrow, and the next day. I am sitting alone in the back lounge. Just thinking about some stuff. Stuff that I should talk to the other's about.

"Allie? Can you and the boys come back here, please!" I shouted so that they would all here me. After a few seconds Allie came in, followed by Luke and Calum. Ashton and Mikey weren't here, so I was a bit worried.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Ashton is talking to Mikey about something rather important. They will be back here shortly. I promise babe." ALlie said. I nodded and went on explaining why I called them all back here.

"So, I was thinking that while we are in Vegas, I should get a check-up on the baby to see what's all going on in there. What do you guys think?" I asked. Luke nodded and looked at Calum who also nodded.

"I think it's a good idea, but if a fan gets a shot of us going in there, we are both gonna get hate sent to us by the bucket load. Are you ready for all of that?" Allie said. I nodded, then continued my other thoughts.

"I was also thinking about how we are gonna tell the fans about this. And when we'll tell them. I mean, Mikey is gonna have a kid. That could ruin everything for you guys. Fans will leave, and Mikey will have to help take care of a baby, and all the tour schedules will be affected." I said letting a tear fall down my face. Luke put his arm around me to comfort me.

"Love, it's all gonna be alright. I promise you that." Luke said. He kissed my forhead, you could say that he is like my brother now. I do live at his house, so yeah. We're like brother and sister.

"What did you need Kenny?" I heard Mikey say as he and Ashton came into the room. Mikey saw I was crying and came to replace Luke in a hug.

"We were just talking about how we are gonna tell all of this to the fans. We're gonna have to soon Mikey, before it gets obvious. She has to go for her first ultrasound in Vegas, and fans and paps could get pictures of us going in there." Luke told him so that I didn't need to repeat myself and get all worked up again. I am so greatful for Luke right now.

"I know. We could do a twitcam later tonight and tell them only if you're ready though babe." Mikey said. I nodded and Allie gave me the same warning she did just moments before.

"Kennedy, just be prepared for hate. Like I said before, it will come in like a tornado. Don't listen to them, they're all just jealous that you're with Mikey and they're not." Allie said. I smiled at her. I pulled her into a hug.

"Could we do it tomorrow, after I go for my scan and everything?" I asked. All of them nodded and we engulfed in a big group hug

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have her. Or any of the boys.

~*Next Day*~

We arrived in Vegas late last night, and we all checked in to our hotel for the next two days. O'm in a room with Mikey, Luke and Allie. Ashton and Cal are sharing with Louis and Zayn. And Niall, Liam and Harry are all sharing. Then all our crew is on a seperate floor from us. We have almost two whole floors of this hotel to our selves! That's pretty cool right?!