Allie and Ashton

Allie's P.O.V

"Why the fuck did you just call him babe?" Luke snapped at me. I looked in his direction. You could tell by his face that he was angry, furious even. He looked ready to kill both Ashton and myself. Sucks to suck Luke.

"Why did you kiss him? What the hell Allie. Have you been cheating on me this whole time? if you were I swear to god!" Luke snapped again before I can answer.

"What? Can't I call my boyfriend babe? Am I not allowed to kiss him? Sorry didn't realize you were my father." I asked. Luke's eyes got huge. He stared at me in disbelief. He looked as if he was about to speak,but I got there before him.

"Ashton and I were only together as of like an hour ago. So chill the fuck out. I'm not a cheater. I'm also not immature about being pregnant. You on the other hand? You had no right to tell me to abort the damn thing! I'm keeping it, whether you like it or not. And it's last name is going to be Irwin. Not Hemmings." I spat. Luke looked even more upset then he did before. Sad, anger, disappointment all over his face.

"Mate. You told her that?" Niall asked. Luke nodded his head slowly. Niall shook his head and walked out of the room. He seems pissed, oh well.

"You can't just tell your girlfriend to get an abortion." Perrie said. Eleanor nodded in agreement.

"But we are only sixteen. We shouldn't have kids yet." Luke stated. I know he's right, I am a little young for a kid, but oh well. I am happy with this even if he isn't. Yes, I was upset and disappointed in myself at first. But you have to get used to the fact that it happened.

"Kennedy and I are only seventeen and sixteen. And I think we'll be fine." Michael said. I smiled at him. He's gonna be a good dad if he keeps that attitude.

"Onca again, I am not the father of that baby. Personally, I think you are both idiots for keeping it. Mikeyu, you are in a band. We are going to travel a lot if this all goes as planned. You are never gonna be there for him or her. Kennedy is gonna raise it all by herself. Do you really think that she can handle a baby on her own at sixteen?" Luke asked. Mikey's expression changed from annoyed, to furious in one second. 

"Luke woud you just fucking stop! You just don't like that fact that Mikey is going to be an amazing father and you're not. You didn't even give fatherhood a chance before you basically ripped Allie's heart out. You didn't even attemot to ease her out of it. You just demanded her to abort it. It isn't that simple Luke. Words hurt to, and I hope you realize happy that she is the reason you are even here right now. She answered that phone call for you when One Direction called you guys. And I hope you are over the fucking moon that youare the reason she is here right now. " Kennedy snapped. I want top blame it on horimones, but I know it wasn't. She's genuinally upset with Luke too.

Just as Luke was about to reply Ashton walked back in the room and saw the mad faces on all of us. He looked at Luke who looked a little paraniod, but still pissed. Ashton obviously knew somewhat of what happened in here. He obviously knew we all started a fight with him.

"Okay. Babe, the doctor said they want to monitor you tonight to make sure you don't slip back into a coma. So you have to stay here one more night then you can come back with us." Ashton explained changing the subject. I smiled at him and nodded. he sat in the chair next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Oh my fucking god Ashton." Luke snapped again.

"What?" Ashton asked.

"We didn't even officially break up. Now you think you can just take her from me?" Luke asked him with a cocky tone to his voice. What he said made my blood boil.

"Luke. What part of I am done with you did you not understand. That means we did break up. I am free game for Ashton to have." I snapped. All of a sudden I felt sick to my stomach. I looked at the girls who were in their own conversation, ignoring the fighting.

"Kennedy. It's happening again." I said, and I started waving my hand infront of my face, like I did the night at the concert. She knew exactly what to do She grabbed the trashcan from next to my bed and I spilled my guts into it.

Nasty.

"I'll get you some water." Zayn said before he walked out.

Shortly after he left, he cam back in with a glass of water and a bleeding Niall. His knuckles were bloody, and they looked balck and blue. They even loooked as though they were begging to swell up.

"I found Niall here, punching a brick wall. When I asked what he was doing, he said pretending it was that fuckers face. I assume he meant you Luke." Zayn said. I couldn't help but let my jaw drop when he said that. Does Niall really care that much about me? I mean him an Luke are close, so is he really willing to beat him up...for me?

"Ni, I know he's an asshole but please don't beat him up. Okay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes but smiled and nodded at me. I smiled back at him and then a nurse came in.

"Visiting hours are over. The only person who is allowed to stay is the father of her baby." The nurse said. I took Ashton's hand and looked at Luke so he would get the picture. I don't care if this baby is actually his. Ashton is there for me when he isn't, so he can suck his own fucking dick.

After I said goodbye to everyone. The nurse brought me a try of McDonalds, at Ashton and my request. She laughed at us but understood, we are young and I eat what I want since I am pregnant. Once I enjoyed my burger, my fries and my milkshake, I dozed off.

"Allie, I'll never leave your side durning this. Even if this relationship is only fake. Evenn if you do go back to Luke. I'll always be here." I heard Ashton say before I felt his lips on my forehead. I smiled in mysleep before I went into a deep sleep.

I just hope I can wake up from this one.