I Fucking Hate You Calum!

Allie's P.O.V

"Mikey, please calm down. I only did it because I didn't want you to hurt Calum!" I said tears running down my face.

"I don't care. You still fucking lied to me!" Michael yelled at me.

Let me catch you.

Cal, Lou and I were sitting in the dressing room, just goofing off. We were all having a freat day until, Calum decided to be a fucking idiot. He slipped up about kissing Kennedy. Of course Michael had to be in the room when he did it too. He stormed off and I went after him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid. That's why Michael and I are fighting. He is mad at me for lying ot him ot try and cover up for Cal and Kennedy.

This is the exact reason I lied.

Michael just smashed a picture of Kennedy, Luke, Him, and I from our date the other night. Liam took it and gave us each a copy. It was of us dancing as couples side by side. It was cute, but now Mikey's is shattered.

"Mikey! Just stop!" I yelled as he threw the picture to the ground.

'Why should I? So it'll be rubbed in my face that he doesn't like me?! She used me to get to Calum! I should have known it, no one ever likes me!" Michael yelled and I flinched back. I'm always affraid of being hit when i get into fights with boys. Ever since kaden, because he was bipolar, when he got mad he would do what Michael is doing. He would smash shit, and punch and kick until he calmed down. That's why I was scared. I guess, I should've been.

'Why are you flinching?" Michael asked me with a smirk on his face. Uh oh, asshole Mikey is about to make an appearance with me.

"I'm scared your gonna hit me. That's all. It's not you, I'm always like this when a guy yells at me." I said. I stuttered most iof it out because I am fucking scared shitless.

"You think I'd hit you? Alright, fine. Then maybe I will." Mikey said before picking up the picture frame and throwing it at my head. I managed to duck before it hit me, but Mikey was alredy shoving me into a wall. I had my back against a wall and i had no where to go, so I just let it happen. He punched me in the nose. Great.