Chapter 21

Unknown POV 

I looked to my left, I could have sworn I felt a presence, but alas, I feel presences all the time thanks to my ‘gift’. I turned back to my papers strewn across the desk I was sitting at. I was agitated and distressed, Duane had not been able to kidnap Kadin’s daughter successfully, but I had doubted he would be able to, so me and my cleverness, had made up a new plan, and this one would not fail. Liz was mine; I felt a need to laugh like a mad scientist. Oh what the hell?

“Mwahahahahaha!” Ah much better. Grinning maliciously, I turned back to the papers they each had a single picture with a paragraph below, different plans I had made, incase of an emergency, and this was that.

I found the piece of paper I was looking for, read the paragraph once again, I’d another little evil scientist laugh, then flipped open my phone an dialed some numbers, all the while muttering to myself about Liz, and how I would have her.

Old habits die hard! And this one dies hardest of all, love is cruel, but lust is crueler. And with that my thoughts were interrupted by a voice on the other side of the phone.

“Hello?”

“Plan B,” I said.

I heard a muffled scream then; “Sorry, but Summer has been acting up.”

“That’s okay Trevor, but make sure to keep her on a short leash.”

Trevor laughed unsteadily “Plan B?”

“Yes, get ready, be prepared, Liz will be mine.”

Kadin’s POV (If you haven’t figured it out yet he is Liz’s dad )

I awoke, from a very strange dream, not unlike others I had had before though, but this was one of the most personal.

“Liz,” I said softly, why was she here?

“What is it Kadin?” May, my wife, asked from next to me, and I felt bad for once again awakening her slumber.

“Liz,”

“Oh, my dear, Liz, where is she, what has happened?”

“She’s here in Hell.”

“Oh no, but that means…”

“Yes exactly that!”

I jumped out of bed and rung a bell, a few moments later my greatest friend who was also the second in charge arrived. “Sir?”

“Liz, is here, and I need George the only none vampire or lycan in this whole castle, to deliver an invitation to Liz, who is right now residing at the boarding school.”

“Which one, and please don’t say th-”

“The all boys one, and if she doesn’t arrive before her 17th birthday, there will be Hell to pay.”

Henry, my man in charge, nodded then swiftly ran off to find George, if Liz had just waited to come to hell (even though it wasn’t her choice) all would have been fine, but now, alas, my greatest enemies are uniting, and even with the all of Reed’s kids and their friends, she will not be safe, for as was foretold, Liz is in grave danger, because of me.