Final Chapter

The day passed quickly, with nothing too new or exciting, I mean other than all the hormonal vampire guys and blood crazed teachers. It was finally the end of the day and Felipe, Mike, Kurt, and Jace were walking me home, Iven and Reed were off who knows where, doing only god knows what.

“Hey, Felipe what time is it?”

Felipe cocked an eyebrow, “Uh around 5pm.”

Good, I had three and a half hours to plan.

“Why does your mind keep going blank every few thoughts?” Mike asked suspiciously.

“What riddle was I supposed to decipher?” I asked, answering his question with a question.

“Uh,” They all exchanged looks, “nothing, we’ll talk about it later,” and Mike went quiet for once that sure did shut him up.

“That was RUDE!” Mike said suddenly to me, haha oh yeah he could read my thoughts.

I’m a purple elephant dancing in a parade!

Mike shot me a glare. I started silently laughing.

After about ten minutes, we arrived back to the dorm, we went inside, and relaxed, while I was internally wondering how I could escape, then something helped. At 8pm there was a knock on the door.

“What are you all doing here?” Jace asked, having been closest and gotten up to answer it, I looked over his shoulder and saw Hark there, Brett and Theo behind him.

“I need to talk to you guys, Brett and Theo can wait with Liz,”

Yeah go ahead and talk to me like I’m not here, but then I saw the gift behind this.

Everyone went upstairs leaving me alone with Brett and Theo, but that seemed okay, now to create a diversion, except one can see through walls presumably, one can see my past, and I have no clue what Hark can do yet.

“I’m going to use the bathroom, and Theo you are going to be blindfolded, since supposedly you can’t see through clothes.” I said. Thinking about how purple an elephant I am.

“Fine, but hurry up, I want to see what’s going on upstairs,”

“Nope, I’m taking a shower, now Brett, will you please blindfold him? Which floor are the guys on so I don’t run into them?” I said the last on impulse.

“Third floor,” Brett answered, not seeming suspicious, purple elephant.

I smiled, gestured for the blindfold, stayed only long enough to watch it go on, and then skipped up the stairs to the bathroom with a window, purple elephant. I really hope Mike is too busy to be worrying about me.

I ran to the bathroom next to Mike and Felipe’s room locking the door behind me. I saw the window just perfect for my size, though would probably be a little tight. Before leaving I turned the shower on, so it seemed like I was actually there, though I knew they would figure it out soon. I lifted myself to the window sill about five feet or more up, lifting one leg, and then being very careful, I pulled my other leg up, balancing; I slowly unlocked the window and pulled it open quietly as possible.

I squeezed through, and was happy it was so dark outside, I grabbed onto the gutter that was luckily just in my reach and used it as support, as I pulled the rest of myself through the window.

My escaping skills, were finally coming in handy, though I hadn’t used them since Steve told mom to put bars on my window, marching in a parade.

I leaned down and held my hands on the grooves, on the wall, seeing a place for my feet almost six feet below, I let myself slide down, and felt the exhilaration as I let go with my hands, and my feet landed neatly, only a little more. After about ten minutes working my way down the wall, I was close enough to the ground that I could just jump off, and I did.

I was so prepared for the impact of ground on my ankles, and feet, that I almost screamed when someone caught me. I started struggling

Luckily or unluckily for me, it was Duane and he placed a hand over my mouth, “Ready to get kidnapped again honey? But this time it won’t be so nice.”

I stopped struggling, and began to realize how foolish it was for me to sneak out, that I should have listened to everyone, and then I thought of Felipe. ‘Sorry’.

And I was raced away, to an awaiting car. I was re-kidnapped and the next chapter in my life was just about ready to begin, and I knew as he said it wouldn’t be pleasant.