Chapter 17

I smiled and nodded. As I followed my sister I thought back to all of the people in that room, there were so many people all from different countries... but they seemed to know each other well. I thought curiously and shook my head.

I sat with my arms crossed, luckily for Destiny and Luciano pulled through and somehow managed to find a way for us to not have to do the physical exam. Go him!

Turns out the new students don't have to do the physical exam either so I brought Destiny to meet them.

Surprisingly she gets along with them.

Now... things are a little complicated. We have to face the Host Club for the first time since the opting out of physical exams.

I looked at Destiny before I opened to Host Club doors.

But surprise, surprise they were all talking to or about Haruhi. This is getting ridiculous. Why is Haruhi so... much if everything.

Can't they see that I still here? That Destiny is here. Why Haruhi? It's always Haruhi... but I don't know why. Today I asked Destiny if she would not do something today with me to see if they would notice.

I guess it's time to see if they will.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/n), you look so adorable in that kimono," A girl grinned.

I dipped slightly my head, "Why thank you."

They haven't noticed.

Kyoya walked over to Haruhi, then to me, "(Y/n), you've booked another appointment. It seems you've had a pretty steady flow of new customers lately. Keep up the good work. I'm not going to charge you interest on your debt like I normally would."

"Good to know I'm special," I whispered so softly that only an animal could hear.

"So keep this up, and you should be able to pay it off, although the rental fee on that kimono you're wearing is nothing to sneeze at," he finished.

"Of course it is, this is a school for rich people," I deadpanned.

I looked back at my guest... they didn't seem to notice either, "Well ladies, whatcha want to talk about."

I'm acting differently they notice that but that's not what I want them to notice.

"Well, what sports do you like?"

"Um... I prefer to play video games but  (favorite sport) is cool."

"What's your favorite video game?"

A smirk formed on my face, "Make yourself comfortable this may be a little while... (list off all your favorite video games)."

A girl frowned, "I'm not sure I'm familiar with (1 favorite video game)."

I pouted, how! Wha- why?! I looked at her, "(Explain the game)."

(I really hope you are actually commenting on this, I like looking video games. I might learn about new ones 😁)

"Wow, that sound really fun," She grinned.

"It's the best," I nodded proudly to have expanded my (Favorite Video Game)'s "kingdom" as I call it. Sure most would say Fandom or something similar but many people used that and I want to be different.