- t w e l v e -

Before I start this chapter, I want to get some things out first.

1. ITS MY BLOODY BDAY TODAY!1!1!1 (I'm in the uk)

2. I love Shawn mendes fml

3. Should I continue this fan fic? Bc I think it's getting boring or like theres no need in it bc there are already sm fanfics abt fuckboy Jacob :( comment ur thoughts on what I should do!

4. HOW DO U GET THAT CHARACTER LIST THING ON EVERY CHAPTER I WANT IT BUT IDK HOW TO DO IT

5. Thx for listening to my questions :-)

Jacob's POV

When I found out that North was the girl I had been speaking to during the summer, I flipped. I felt my whole body being thrown around and I didn't know what to do. I shouted at her and made her feel shit but it was no where near comparing to how I felt when she threw me away. Maybe I was a bit hard on her, but she deserved every bit of it. I just left her and walked away. I felt no remorse for her and I'm glad because I turned into such a horrible person because of something she did.

I wasted my whole summer on that bitch. Now, she's in the same school as me. Who knows what's going to happen after today. I want nothing to do with her anymore and I hope she knows that.

x

I'm currently pacing around in my room with millions of questions. Why did she first start talking to me? Why did she waste her summer talking to me? Why did she leave me before the start of school? Why with no explanation? I've began to gain a headache from thinking too much about her. Shit and I actually loved her as well? I don't know anything at this point except that I don't love her anymore. I fell in love with that girl I spent my whole summer with over social media but now it's just gone. And I think I've lost a bit of my dignity too.

North's POV

It's been a week since I've talked to Jacob and I don't feel any shittier than I did before. I haven't told Miley or Tori about it and they haven't asked me anything because I've been putting on a fake smile since Sunday. It's Monday today and no ones noticed. That just shows how oblivious some people are. Except for Jacob. Whenever I passed I'd always take the time to look at him and I could feel his eyes bore into me. He could tell I was hurting, but he didn't care. Why should he? I was the one who caused him pain. So really, he deserved to do the same to me.

"North?" I get knocked out of my thoughts by a voice beside me. I turn to the right of me to see Cole and Dylan both looking at me as if I've murdered someone.

"What?!?" I ask sternly. I wish they'd just leave me alone.

"What's up with you? You haven't talked to us in a while." I quickly put on a fake smile because I am not in the mood to explain what happened.

"Oh nothing I'm just really tired." I yawn and face them.

"You're lying," Cole says looking at me in the eyes.

"I'm not Cole, stop worrying about me. I'm just stressed over the maths exam." I make up a quick white lie and stare at the board. We've been sitting here for over 5 minutes because our first period teacher is late for Biology.

"Shit," I hear Cole curse under his breath and I snap my head up to where he's looking.

That's when I know something bad's about to happen. Because right when I look at the door, I see a group of the popular boys waltz in like they own the place. Half of them are in different lessons except for Mark. I feel a knot forming in my stomach when I realise Jacob isn't with them and he's supposed to be in this lesson.

"Well well, look who we have here, North, the girl who caused Jacob to change." Soon everyone's listening in and facing me. Shit. Jacob told him and now his best mates are getting revenge on me. I need to leave before I get hurt.

I slowly get out of my chair without taking my eyes off Mark who seems to be the leader of this gang. "You guys must be wondering what I'm on about, well basically, this not so innocent girl caused Jacob to switch paths and became a fuckboy, druggy, alcoholic and dick. The Jacob you guys used to know before the 'change' occurred when we finished year 8. Jacob met North on this app where you could remain anonymous and soon they started talking every day for quite a long time but just before the start of year 9, North deleted the conversation and her account so it was impossible for Jacob to find her again. Remember, this app made you anonymous unless the person told them their name, age and where they lived but Jacob and North made an agreement to not tell each other that for the fun of it. Jacob loved that girl he spent texting with days on end but how could she have when she permanently got rid of him? That girl was North."

At the end of that horrible, heartbreaking speech Mark just said aloud, I'm in tears and literally everyone's been staring at me for the whole of it. I couldn't move for that whole thing. I felt paralysed to the spot but I could feel people giving me dirty looks. "Now you're gonna get what you deserve," that's when I finally felt I could move because if I didn't, I would've got plummeted to the ground my Mark and his gang. I ran away from them and I saw Dylan and Cole pounce up to try and keep them from getting to me. I could feel the tension between them all but Cole took the first punch which hit Mark in the jaw. That's when they all started fighting like crazy and I took my chance by running out of the classroom and away from everyone.

All I could think about was, would Jacob really do this to me after everything?
------------------------------
Authors note
Hiii guys I'm finally 14 woo💗
I wanna know if I share a bday w anyone so comment below if I do :)
I'm gonna go to sleep now so gn guys love you alllllll

Enya xoxo🎉