- e i g h t -

This song is lit af

His POV
God, I couldn't help but feel butterflies form in my stomach whenever I saw her name pop up on my screen. I honestly thought this girl was the one for me. But how could she when we were only young? We were both 13 and we had never seen each other. She told me she wasn't the type to fall for looks, and to be honest, I was the same. All she needed was a great personality-

End of dream

Jacob's POV
I just woke up from a dream but I couldn't remember it. How useful. "You look bummed," I see Mark in the corner of my eye looking at me.

"Just had a dream but I can't remember it now," I admit.

"Same," I laugh.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"6:30," I widen my eyes and throw myself back in bed.

"I'm. So. Tired," I groan.

"Well I'm going back to sleep because it's Sunday," I smile remembering I had a whole day of doing nothing.

x

Beep. Beep. I hit my alarm clock but it doesn't help. I hit it again and it still keeps beeping. I look up to see Mark making the noise. "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I throw a pillow at him and he laughs. "How do I live with you?!?" I ask myself out loud.

"I'm your only friend so be grateful," I roll my eyes. "Last night was littt," I try to remember what happened last night. "It was social dude," I leap up and all the memories come flooding back in. I gave North a hickey. But I was completely sober.

"Shit. I got with North," I admit feeling terrible.

"And? That's what you do. Nearly every day. Remember?"

"I still feel shit though, I wasn't drunk at all." I admit.

"So, why'd you care? You never care." I feel hurt by his words just a little.

"Shut up!" I throw another pillow at him and laugh. I try to forget about North and hop out of bed. "I'm gonna go take a shower," I leave the room and grab a towel. I quickly slip my boxers off and turn the shower on, letting the warm water slide down me. I wash my hair and my body and turn the water off. Walking into the room, I find out that Mark has gone somewhere so I just get changed into some khaki trousers and an adidas sweatshirt.

It's 12 now and I my mind replay last night. I found North bumping into a lot of people and I soon saw her fall down so I quickly helped her up. She was so drunk I had to carry her. Everyone minded their own business so I took her back to her boarding house. The boys were allowed on the ground floor only so I put her in the bottom living room. As soon as I settled her down, she got back up and started coming towards me seductively. Not gonna lie, I liked it, she had a revealing outfit on. "Babyyyy," she dragged the last letter and I immediately felt my dick move. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I held her waist tightly. I smelt her sweet perfume and I ran my fingers down her ass. "God you're hot," I heard her whisper and I smirked.

"So are you baby," I said while kissing her neck. "Jump," I smiled and she did what I said. Her legs wrapped around my torso and I held her tight. I continued kissing her neck and started making my way down to her boobs. Oh and did I mention I took her top off too. I squeezed her ass and left a hickey on her collar bone. I felt accomplished and began making out with her. She was a great kisser. Her lips fit perfectly on to mine and I didn't want to stop. I bit her lip and she let out a moan which made my dick move even further. A part of me was telling me not to do this because it was considered rape in a way. But the other half just wanted to fuck her. I felt her body start to slip so I put her down on the sofa. She closed her eyes and started letting out little cute snores. I smiled at her even when I knew she didn't notice. I heard voices coming from outside so I quickly got up and left the room to see Miley and Tori half drunk half sober. "Can you guys take North upstairs? She's just in there," I signalled to the door next to me.

"Sureee," their words slurred and I rolled my eyes in amusement. I soon left and walked back to my boarding house thinking about North. I don't know why, but she reminded me of someone I had talked to before. Not met in real life, but talked to over the internet. Which made me remember my dream.
--------------------------------
Authors note
Will start updating more now bc I don't have school for anotha month!
Gn/gm guys 💛

Enya xoxo