Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and saw that i wasn't in my room.

I quickly jumped up and saw that this was henry's room. I looked at where i was sleeping before and saw that i was the one that slept on his bed. I got my phone and quickly checked the time. It was 1:22 pm.

I got outside his room and screamed his name. I heard him call back downstairs.

"Henry you should've woke me up!"i yelled at him. He was lying down at their couch and drinking some juice.

"Well you were sleeping and just looked so comfortable. I didn't want to wake you up."he said taking a sip from his drink.

"Well you were still sick and all..."i said trailing off.

I went beside him and checked his temperature. He was already okay.

"Im okay."he said mimicking captain man.

I laughed at him and sat beside him.

We were watching tv together when i suddenly asked him how he got well almost immediately.

"Well,so you know my boss ray from junk 'n' stuff,right?"he asked me. I nodded my head."Well he came for a visit and gave me this pill,then after a few hours i was feeling much better."he explained

"Well that's great."i agreed and continued to watch the tv.

"you do know,we still haven't eaten lunch yet?"he asked me.

"Wanna order a pizza?"i asked

"Sure. I'll pay for it."

[[time skip]]

Henry ordered and payed for the pizza. We were stuffing our faces when piper already came home.

"Henry!"she yelled,closing the door loudly.

"What is it now?"he asked annoyed.

"Why isn't my headphones inside my bag?!"she yelled.

"Why are you asking me?"he asked back. Piper just went up to him and threw her bag at henry. Henry looked inside the bag.

"Well,i don't have your headphones."henry said giving piper the bag back.

Piper just ran off upstairs.

I was about to speak when suddenly my phone buzzed. It was my mom telling me to stay at either charlotte's or henry's house since she would be out for a week and is leaving right now. I told henry about this and i told him I would be staying at charlotte's house.

"Why not just stay here?"he asked,his eyes widened"i mean,if you don't want to,you could just-"i cut him off"yeah sure."i said

"Really?"he asked.

"Yeah. The last time we had a sleepover was like 2 years ago."i laughed.

"Great."he smiled.

"Im gonna go home and get a few things. I'll be right back."I said getting out of the house.

It was not far before i felt my head throbbing. I felt dizzy. I was gonna hit the ground again when all of a sudden i felt two arms around me.

"Are you okay,miss?"he said,i adjusted my eyes and saw that it was kid danger.

"Kid danger?"i asked

"What happened?"he asked concerned,he was holding me while we sat on the sidewalk. I wanted to get up,so i touched kid danger's shoulder but i felt a huge tug inside my stomach and in just a blink of an eye,kid danger was tossed on the other side of the road.