Chapter 5

Camille's POV

{{the next day}}

*riiiiing riiiiing riiiiing*

The bell rang signaling that classes was over. I went to my locker which was near charlotte's locker. I placed my books and looked over at henry just walking over to open his locker.

"Boo!"i squealed a little and turned to see charlotte.

Me and charlotte laughed at my reaction. Henry walked over to where we were to see what was all the fuss about.

"You do know cam still doesn't know what she'll be doing on the job."henry told charlotte.

We talked for awhile about my job and what to do. We walked over to junk 'n' stuff and went to see ray.

"Schwoz!!"henry called once we were through the crazy elevator ride.

"What?!"he yelled.

"Schwoz this is camille,schwoz where is her special gum?"henry asked. Schwoz gave him a tube of gum and walked over to the computers.

"-this is cam's gum."henry said handing it to me.

"Chew then blow."henry instructed chuckling.

I popped a gum inside my mouth. The flavor was amazing. I blew the bubble and once it popped,i had a different outfit on. My casual clothes turned into a violet vest with black clothing underneath it. My hands were covered with this awesome violet gloves and my once sneakers turned into black leather boots. I had a violet mask just like henry's and I am totally rocking this outfit!.

"Feels good!."i said.

"Haha,alright!you are totally awesome!"henry said giggling like a 10 year old.

I high fived him and ray walked into the room with his usual loud shirt.

He looked at me up and down. "Kid,you have found yourself one hot girl."ray said to henry."what?"henry asked slouching.

"We don't like each other that way ."me and henry said. We looked at each other weirdly.

"Nah im just kidding."ray said laughing. I felt pain rushing my head so I touched my forehead and grabbed onto the nearest person which was henry.

"Hey,are you okay?"henry asked looking at me. He touched my shoulder making me look up at him into his brown eyes.

He backed away a bit but quickly ehelped me into the couch.

"What's happening to her?"ray asked following.

"Camille has been like that for the past few weeks,and everytime she gets this painful headache something goes wrong."charlotte explained.

I was looking down the whole time. Henry tried to lift my head up and when i did i glanced at the computer screen and it went flickering;on and off.

"What's wrong with the computers?"shwoz asked worriedly.

I accidentally looked at schwoz and he was suddenly up the wall.

"Help!"schwoz screamed.

Ray went up to schwoz and tried to help him down.

My head started to throb even more so I yelled in pain and bent my head down.

I took deep breaths as charlotte and henry calmed me down.