Chapter 6

I woke up at henry's bedroom. I saw that the picture was already where it was. I blushed at the thought that henry saw me hugging the picture.

I grabbed my phone and yawned a bit. It was thursday and we had to go to school today. I checked the time and it was 6:30 in the morning.

I woke up pretty early.

I was about to land my feet on the floor when I saw henry sleeping. I almost stepped on him!

I cautiosly stepped on the floor when henry grabbed my ankle which made me shriek.

"What the butt,henry?!?!"i yelled. He just laughed at me and pulled me down beside him.

"I heard you wake up."he muttered. I struggled from his hold.

"Fine....5 more minutes and we both get up,kay?"i confirmed

"No. 10."he disagreed. I started tp get up annoyed by him.

"Fine,5."he said pulling me back. He pulled me closer like I was his personal pillow or something.

"I am so uncomfortable."i muttered.

He shuffled a bit pulling me into his chest. "Comfy?"he asked. I just groaned knowing this would only last for a few minutes.

I leaned my head back on his chest while i could feel his breath on my forehead."henry wake its already 5 minutes."i lied.

"No its not."he said,eyes still closed. "You do know i wake up at 7 right?"henry asked.

"Yep."

"Then will wake up at 7."he said. My eyes widened. I can't do this. I feel so uncomfortable and i don't know why.

"Stop shuffling."he instructed. I didn't realize i was kept on moving.

"Fine,we'll wake up at 7."i said giving up. I felt him smirk and i just closed my eyes.

*****
Henry's alarm went off a few minutes ago and he still isn't getting up.

"Henry."i whispered shaking him.

"Henry."i tried again but no luck. His alarm was getting louder and louder with every minute passing by.

"HENRY TURN OFF YOUR ALARM WILL YA?!"i heard piper scream opening the door. She stared at us sleeping on the floor,then slamming the door shut.

"Piper's so noisy."i felt henry said moving his arm on my waist. I removed his arm then stood up. I grabbed his hand and yanked him up.

"Okay fine."he said yawning.

"Why are you so tired anyways."i asked.

"Ray called me,there was an emergency at that store,'glass from the past?."he said

"Why wasn't I informed?"i aksed sassily.

"Ray figured that you might get another headache while fighting."he said slowly blinking.

"Well im gonna go take a shower."I said closing the door to henry's room and went to the bathroom.

I was done taking a bath and i was now wearing a floral dress that went all the way to my knee and a grey jacket. I had blue flats on and once I was done dressing I went out of the bathroom and went in the dining room.