chapter 9

Previously on Something Special....[A/N: this is awkward😂😂]

"Hey wh-"i was cut off when he was about to cover my face with the helmet. I closed my eyes preparing for the helmet to hit my face.

But nothing came.

Instead i saw camille using her power to stop the guy from doing his stuff.

"Hey!"he yelled,the helmet flipped and was placed like a mask on his face.

"Argh this smells so bad!"he exclaimed. I kicked him and he fell on more glass.
*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
||henry's POV||

"Argh this smells so bad!"he exclaimed. I kicked him and he fell on more glass.

Camille just stood there,not doing anything. I could feel that she's scared of messing up.

Camille snapped up from her thoughts and used her powers to lift the robber up and smash him on more glass displays.

The owner complained about  the mess. We just ignored him and knocked the robber out.

I on the other hand helped with a few blows,but I could say that i felt useless for a moment.

"Good job kid danger,you and i handled another crime. You too teen mystique."ray said obviously not used with cam around.

"My whole store is destroyed!"the owner complained.

"No need to thanks us."I said proudly.

"Thank you?"he asked confused.

"You're welcome."captain man answered rather proudly.

"Let's go kids!"captain man said and as we were about to leave the owner stopped us

"No!nobody leaves. Until you guys clean all of these broken glass"he said pointing at the shattered glass on the floor.

"Alright."captain man said giving in.

"But ray-"camille stopped him

"Me and hen gotta be up at 7am for our test at school ."she said."yeah,we still need sleep."i agreed.

"this would only take for about-"he paused"five hours,I'll go get you guys some brooms."he said then went to the back.

Me and camille just looked at each other. I slowly sat down the floor,while she rested her back on a wall. She closed her eyes and so did I.

*****

"Henry!camille!"I heard miss Shapen yell. I bolt upright.

"Wha-?"i asked startled. Camille was squinting her eyes.

"You two slept through the entire test!"ms. Shapen scolded.

"We did?!"camille asked,eyes widening."

"You see these two here?this is what happens when you stay up all night on tweetflash and tweetogram."ms. Shapen said pointing at us.

I just went back to sleep wondering how bad this day was going.

[Time skip cuz episode 2 said so.....]

I yawned,pouring the pitcher of coffee on one massive mug.

Jasper was seating on the couch while watching something on TV. I was too tired to care about what he was doing. I poured the coffee up to its last drop.

The front door opened yet I was still too tired to care.

"Hey."i heard jasper greet the person at the door.

"Hey hey."i heard the familiar voice of charlotte greet him back.

"What are we watching."she flopped down the couch near jasper.

"Natural surgery."he replied smiling.

"What is 'natural surgery'?"she asked.

"They do surgery,but with no anesthesia."

"No pain killers?"charlotte asked getting interested.

"None!"jasper said focusing his attention back on the screen."see?that guy is getting a heart bypass."jasper pointed at the screen.

They both laughed. I walked towards them with my gigantic mug on my hands.

"Hey henry,come check out this show."charlotte said. I blinked a few times trying to keep awake.

"What's in the mug?"jasper asked nonchalantly.

"Coffee,to keep myself alive."I said sitting on the couch,slowly.

"No no no no no."charlotte protested and grabbed the enormous mug.

"Hey bring that back."i argued.

"Your thirteen. You can't be drinking this much coffee after school."she scolded

"Charlotte."I protested.

"This mug is comedically large!"

"But i need it. Camille should too."i responded. Jasper turned off the TV while char diposed the coffee.

"Why are you and camille so tired today?"

"Nothing!"i practically yelled at him.

God,how I wish I could gain my sleep again.

The whole day went on with me cooking chili balls for dinner. [A/N: im too lazy to narrate the whole episode

The whole family was already at the table eating.....

[And i have to end it here cuz my ipod's low bat and i cant narrate the story without it cuz the episode is there and im writing a new story.]