Chapter 3

Camille's POV

Kid danger just left henry's house. I treated his wounds while henry was gone. I never really worried if henry was gone,he might've been to char's house or somewhere else.

I exited henry's house again to go home and get my clothes when me and henry opened the door at the same time.

"Hey henry."i smiled.

"Hey."he raised his hand and waved. I saw that he was had bruises on his hand.

"Oh my god."i said and quickly checked his hand. He yanked it away from me and looked down.

"Did you get your clothes?"he asked.

"Nope,I'm about to get them."i said,eyeing him suspiciously.

"Where did you get the cuts?"i asked him before he could say anything.

"Well...i was...i tried...i slipped on my penny board and that happened."he stuttered tensing up.

I knew he was lying,but for now I'll let it pass.

"Okay."i said and crossed my arms.

"Well,I might as well walk you to your house to get your clothes."he laughed scratching his head.

"Okay."

||henry's POV||

I texted charlotte to come over to talk.

Me: hey char 👋.

Charlotte😜: wazzup?

Me: can we talk?about cam?

Charlotte😜: what about her?

Me: meet me at junk 'n' stuff.

Charlotte😜: kk

I closed my phone and waited for camille to go downstairs.

A little while later,i heard her footsteps descending downstairs.

Her brown hair flowing right behind her. I stared into her black orbs.

"Hey!"she said snapping me out of my thoughts."do i have something on my face?"she asked frowning.

"What?"i asked in a rather dumb way."i mean no,its just i was lost in a trail of thoughts."i said honestly.

"Oh okay."she replied simply."cam,I really need to go. Charlotte is waiting for me at junk 'n' stuff."i explained

"Its okay."she smiled,we parted ways as i quickly ran inside junk 'n' stuff. I ran past the couner and went inside the elevator.

Once I was down,the elevator opened revealing the man cave.

Ray sat on the couch in the middle man cave. While charlotte is at her usual spot in front of the computer screens.

"Hey!"ray greeted cheerfully.

"Ray,i need to talk to you about something."i said sitting beside him.

"Okay,what is it?"he asked me with a straight face.

"You know my friend?camille?"i asked ray.

"That girl you and charlotte hang out with alot?"he asked me.

"Yeah that one."i paused"who else were we hanging out with?"i asked.

"I don't know....i was just trying to make a good witty answer."he said. I mentally rolled my eyes and continued my story.

"Well this afternoon,me and cam where hanging out when she got a text from her mom that she needs to stay at my house. So once she went to go get her clothes from her house,she suddenly got a headache infront of our house. I didn't think things through and the moment i saw her almost falling,I quickly popped a bubble and catched her,but when she touched my shoulder,i suddenly went flying to the other side of the road."i explained catching my breath.

"The force from her touch was so strong that i got bruises when i stopped myself from going far from the push."i explained showing him my wound.

"Hmmm. Full name?"ray asked.

"Camille A. Jefferson."charlotte replied for me.

"Search her up."ray commanded charlotte

"I know,geez this isn't my first time working here."charlotte said.

"Well i got to go. Cam's waiting for me."i said heading to the tubes.

"Up the tube!"i yelled as i was sucked outside

*****
||Camille's POV||

Henry barged in and quickly flopped beside me on the couch.

"Sooooo..."i said trailing off."what?"he asked me and stared,confused.

"How was your day?at work?with captain man?"he tensed up. I held his wrist.

"What do you mean?"he swallowed

"Well,i know your secret. The only secret you have."

Yup,that's right. I found out. I mean this was only a theory but henry is pretty talented with the penny board and he has never been bruised that much just because he fell.

"I swear if you're kid danger-"he cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. He pulled his fingers away quickly too.

"Piper is upstairs. I don't want her to know."he said hanging his head.

"How long?"i asked,he stared at me confused.

"How long did you want to keep that secret from me?"i asked him.

"Look I was planning to tell you but clearly ray didn't want that."he said. I rolled my eyes.

He grabbed my arms and toom me outside his porch.

"So you're kid danger?"i asked once we were outside.

"Okay fine-"he paused.

"I'm gonna blow a bubble."he said getting popping a gum inside his mouth.

"You're gonna blow a bubble?"i asked confusion written all over my face.

"I'm gonna blow your mind."he said,he blew a bubble and once it popped,a bright light covered him.

Once the light died down. He was in his kid danger uniform.

He smiled at me."look i didn't want to keep this a secret. We both know we can't keep secrets."he said

"But I took an oath."he continued."an oath that i ever anyone knows that I'm kid danger i would lose my job."he says sadly.

"But we could still hope that captain man will keep me,charlotte found out just like you and I'm still working for him. What could go wrong?"

*****
"Anything might go wrong!"ray yelled pacing inside the man cave.

Henry took me down the man cave so we could discuss the matters in more detail.

"If she blabs about you being kid danger,villains might know the man cave!"ray kept yelling at henry.

"She won't!and besides i have known her for years and You haven't even considered her being powerful!"i froze at what henry said.

Ray started stroking his chin."well with the story you told me yesterday. She might be useful."ray said.

"Hello?camille's still here!"i said waving my hands infront of their faces.

"I think we should..."

A/N: Cliffhanger....ktnxbye. Remember to press the star below ⭐️ 😜