Moxley😈

Dean's POV

We've been looking for a nice house for the last couple of weeks. Some of our friends felt like we're moving too fast, but we're excited for a new start.

We were at the last house for the day and Naomi said "I really like this house and it has four bedrooms and the kitchen is amazing sauce." She walked around looking at all the appliances. "Baby, you look so good in this kitchen." I walked behind her, and held her close. "I can't wait to fuck you on the counter."

Naomi did the I want to suck your dick motion with her hands

Naomi did the I want to suck your dick motion with her hands. "Exactly... " I said, rubbing her booty.

I wanted to pick her up and throw her on the counter now. I kissed her forehead, her nose and teased her kissing her lips. I've never been in love before and this felt amazing. We were getting lost in each other. When the realtor came back and cleared her throat. "Okay, so what do you think of the place?"

Fuck... I pulled away and I looked at Naomi. She gave me a head nod. "Yes, we will take it!" I said. My princess was happy and so was I.

***
Two weeks later...

We were having a house warming party with a few of our friends to celebrate the new house. It felt nice to have people over, since all we seem to do was fuck all over the house.

Aj styles came in with Finn, Gallows, and Anderson. He brought a 12 pack of Budlight. We didn't ask anyone to bring food since Naomi did all the cooking. "Nice place you got here. Who knew you would be the one to lock her down." Aj said, looking around.

"I mean what can I say.. I'm a stand up guy." I scanned the room to see what everyone was doing. Naomi had her favorite playlist in the background which consist of songs she likes to twerk to. That woman can dance too. Then I noticed Dolph Ziggler over there making her laugh and flirting with her. What the fuck? Nah, I'm a play it cool.

I went to the kitchen and pour a half glass of whiskey. I guess it was time to be Jon Moxley. The club came in the kitchen and started drinking with me. "I miss NJPW.. You would have loved it." Aj said, sipping on his drink.

"Your best friend is here!!" I heard a familiar voice in the background. I turned around to see my boy Seth Rollins here. Yes, this was going to be an eventful night.

I hugged him and poured him a drink. Seth looked around "And where is the misses??!"

"She's somewhere over here.. I think that lame ass Ziggler is trying to talk to her."

"Man you want me to kick him out ? Nobody messes with my best friend." Seth started walking, but I grabbed his arm.

"Nah, I'm good man." I looked over at Naomi and he was still over that. She was covering her mouth laughing that cute thing she does. I mean Naomi is fine as fuck, but why does everyone want my girlfriend now?