Family Matters

Dean's POV

I adjusted my tie three more times in the mirror. Normally, I wasn't nervous, but I was meeting Naomi's mom today for lunch.

She kept telling me to be myself, but a crazy lunatic cannot be themselves around someone's mom. I wanted to prove to Naomi I was serious about it.

Naomi came behind me and gave me a bear hug. "Deanie.. You're fine. My family is gonna love you."

"Family?" My eyes shot to her. She said her mother.

"Ugh.. Yeah they kinda invited themselves."

"Do they know I'm white ?" I asked, I just wanted to make sure they already knew.

"Of course.. You're all over my Instagram bae. Everybody knows." She kissed me on my cheek. She loved so pretty with her hair pulled back and her tight navy blue and black high heels. It would be nice to get a quickie, but we don't have time for that.

"Why you dressing all sexy like that babe?" I smacked her butt. "You're really teasing your boy."

"I always dress like this. Everything looks sexy cause my ass fat." She turned around, and I grabbed her ass again.

I pulled my princess into my arm and stared in her eyes. "You know I love you girl." She looked up at me with that beautiful smile. "I love you more."

At the dinner...

I tried my best to not drink and stay sober for Naomi, but her dad was making me nervous. He asked me so many questions.

"Do you have kids?? Any that you know of?" Her dad, grilled while everyone stared at me waiting for my answer.

"No, kids sir." I sipped on my water . I needed a drink so bad. Naomi held my hand, and it held me a bit with my nerves.

"Trinity.. You're not pregnant right??" Her dad asked, causing her to look away. Shit? Was she pregnant, and she didn't tell me.

"Nah, daddy I'm not pregnant." She admitted. I was a bit relieved, because I wanted to do things right by getting married first and then have a ton of kids. Naomi was a good step mom and I know she'd be a great mother.

"You want children? Cause Trinity ain't getting no older." Her mom finally chimed in. "Alright.. That's enough. Jonathan seems like a nice young man. "

"Thanks Ms. McCray! I appreciate that." I said, but I could tell her father wasn't really that. He didn't like me, no matter what I said.

"When are you gonna come home and cook for us again Trin.. We miss your food."

"I know I'm so glad to have her cook all the time and she has always smelling good." I grinned, trying to keep the conversation light. She squeezed my hand.

Her mom gave me a discerning look. "You two live together? Trin I thought you were house hunting."

Okay, I'm gonna need Naomi to be a big girl and tell her mother she made a big girl decision and got a house with me.

"Trinity.. You hardly know him!" Her dad said .

"We just bought a house together. Anytime Nay asks me I do. I'm in love with your daughter. I'm not sorry for that." I couldn't bite my tongue any longer. Naomi needed to be real with her parents. I mean lucky for her she had two parents who cares about her, but she's an adult.

"You ain't in love with my daughter. I know your type. You ain't gonna do none but break her heart. I don't know what she's doing with you. "  

"Daddy, that ain't nice and this man just proclaimed his love to me and you're still stuck on Jimmy. Newsflash he's a cheater and having a baby with his ex. Dean loves me and respect me. Either you can get with or don't talk to me." Naomi got up from the table and walked off. I caught up to her. She was standing outside looks at her phone.

"Baby.. Are you okay ?"

She ignored me... I couldn't stand to see her like that.

Naomi's POV

My dad had some fuck nerve pressing me tonight about Papi. Like news flash I'm divorced. I'm almost thirty and I can do whatever or whoever I want.

If his ass would have been there for me I wouldn't have fell so fast for all my exs who played me.

"Naomi.. You need to talk to me. You aren't mad at me right ?"

"No, I just didn't want them know we have a house together. My mom flips out over everything, so I hardly tell them anything. I never gave them full details of the divorce." I said, looking straight into the road. I was ready to get out of here and my Uber couldn't come fast enough.

Dean wrapped those big arms around me and said "Let's go home and fuck..."

"You already know..." I said, turning to bae and smiling at him..

A/N: I know there hasn't been smut in a while but it will be in the next chapter !!! Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote lovies - Ms. Phoenix 💋😈