Bonus Chapter 2: Were Having A Baby

Dean's POV

I still couldn't believe it. Naomi is going to give me something I always wanted, a baby. It's going to be sad not being able to act wild and crazy on the road, but it's time for us to settle down.

We've been together for four years now. I absolutely love her with all of my heart. She makes me a better man, even then she cusses me out when I leave the seat up.

Naomi is supposed to start looking for RVs and when I come home on Wednesday we will pay for one.

"Bro! It feels so good to be the WWE champ !" Seth said, throwing his belt over his shoulder. I was definitely proud of him.

"I'm proud of you, but guess what?" I said.

"Naomi is pregnant !"

"Aww! We're gonna be dads?" Seth joked.

"Dude, it's not our baby , it's mine. Naomi isn't your wife man. I don't care how many times you try to sneak into our bed. She's mine. But, I am sure she'd let you be the godfather." I said.

"Congrats bro.." Roman said in the distance.

"Thanks man.."

"So no more crazy wild nights huh? Those days are over. It feels good to not be married." Roman said.

"Yeah, it's over. I'm gonna finally be a dad. Don't worry though. You still can party with Seth."

"He's no fun. He thinks he's married to Naomi too. You guys are weird!" Roman laughed.

Naomi walked in looking sexy as ever. She stared at everyone, because they were looking at her stomach. "What y'all looking at ?" Naomi said, walking over to me. "Do they know?"

Seth reached out to touch her stomach. "I'm really excited to be a father." Naomi moved his hand off of her stomach. She was hardly showing. No one would even know.

"Seth.. You're still not my second husband. How much as the idea is starting to grow on me, no boo. It's just me and Deanie." She kissed me on the cheek.

I don't know how many times I told Seth he cannot taste, touch or fuck my wife. Ugh, I love my bro but he's loco.

"Where's your boo Roman?" Naomi asked.

"Which one?" He said, confused.

"Uh, I think I saw you last with.. Sasha banks."

"Oh no she isn't my boo. We just fuck. I don't want anymore relationships. I'm done."

"Oh damn..." Naomi said, sitting on my lap.

"So, what did Hunter say?" I asked, rubbing her thigh.

"He saw this coming, and He's happy for me. He wants to come to the baby shower." She said, laughing.

Galina'S POV

We were sitting in our bedroom talking.

"Tye.. I am having your third child. Why are you trying to create a football team?" I said, walking around our house.

"Oh, stop it! I'm just glad I was around some of the time to see the twins become toddlers. A new baby will give us a new start. Baby I'm home more! I'm doing my part."

"I'm glad you quit the WWE, it's less drama ya know. I am just glad you have a good relationship with Jojo." I said kissing him. Tye being present and around is what I love most about him. It isn't about money when you are raising children alone.

"It sucks Roman doesn't even come around anymore. Joelle deserves better." Tye said, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Exactly, but he will learn the hard way that his daughter needs him. Instead of saying work is the excuse for everything." I said, reading my latest Ms. Phoenix story on my kindle.

"Well, I'm always gonna be there for her no matter what baby!" Tye kissed me, and turned over to go to sleep.