chapter three

I wake up to my alarm and see Anna trying to wake Val up. I grab her and start tickling her."what do you think you are doing missy?" I ask her.

" I was trying to wake Val up sissy." she replies next I know she is taken from my arms and I start getting tickled.

"Val, stop it! That tickles!" I shout trying to stop him and then Anna joins in on the tickling. Finally we stop and catch our breath." come on silly girl let's go get you ready for the day." I say to Anna after picking her up.

I walk to the door and turn to Val," by the way take a shower you stink." and Anna nods agreeing with me.

He gets in the shower and I dress Anna and sit her in front of the tv to watch cartoons while I get ready.

I'm halfway dressed and taking my shirt off when I hear the bathroom door open and Val says,"now that's a sight I love to see."

I blush and hurriedly put my new shirt on before turning around. " you get dressed while I make breakfast." I say to him before hurrying out of the room.

I stand in the kitchen cooking when Val sneaks up on me again sneaking his arms around my waist making me jump high. I slap him playfully before saying," stop scaring me Valentino."

I finish cooking aware of him watching me cook and definitely aware of his arms around my waist. I move away and put everything on the table.

"Anna breakfast is ready come and eat." I call out while making some juice for her. By the time I turn around she is sitting beside Val and he is whispering to her.

I sit the juice in front of her as well as her plate of food. " eat we are on a schedule." I tell them both before eating some fruit.

After we finish eating Val  goes to make sure Anna's  car seat is stable in the car, Anna  goes to finish her cartoons while I do the dishes.

As I'm  halfway done someone knocks at the door and then the twins walk into the kitchen. I wipe my hands on a towel and greet the boys.

"Val the twins are here." I call out to the garage before finishing up my little bit of dishes that are left. I finish wiping my hands dry when Val  comes and starts talking to the twins.

"Anna come on it's time to leave." I call out to her. I hear the tv turn off and the patter of her feet on the floor as she runs to us, I catch her and scold her,"Are you supposed to run in the house?"

she shakes her head no and I say,"then don't do it again."

"Who are they sissy?" Anna  asks.

"They are our friends Maxwell and Maddox." I say while pointing them out.

"Okay boys let's go." I say before walking out the door. I put Anna  in her car seat and get in the passenger seat of Val's car.

Val and the twins come out and the twins go to their car while val comes to his.

We drive to Anna's  school. The boys stay outside with Anna  as Val  and I go inside. We head to the office and the receptionist asked how she could help us.

I told her I needed to change Annamarie Knight's yellow information card and she gave me a new one to fill out.

While I fill it out val talks to the principal telling her that only Val , me, and the twins could pick and drop her off.

After we finish we head back out to the cars. " let's go shopping now." I say as we all get in our cars.

We head to the mall and start walking around. We go in many stores to make sure that we have everything we need for Anna's  room.