Filler

When they finished unpacking, It was pretty late. So Louis and Harry, just laid in louis' bed, cuddling.
"Louis"
"Hmm?"
"Thank you"
"For what love?" Louis asked looking at Harry with practically heart eyes.
"For, I don't know. Everything I guess" Harry said happily.
"I really really like you Louis" Harry said shyly
Louis just kissed Harry as if this was the last time he was going to see him.
"No need to thank me, love"
Harry climbed on top of Louis, straddling him and started peppering kisses all over louis' face. Louis laughed & said "baby"
Just then the two boys just stared at each other, when Harry slowly leaned down & kissed Louis. Louis, ran his tongue over, Harry's bottom lip, asking for an entrance, which Harry happily accepted. As, they kissed Harry, grinded down on Louis, who gasped and then moaned. Louis, thrusted his hips into Harry, who moaned in response. By, this time both boys, sprung hard ons. Harry, tugged at Louis' shirt, as a sign to take it off. Louis, got the sign and slowly took of his shirt, only breaking the kiss for that. As the kiss, got more heated, Louis, put his hands, under Harry's T-shirt , and ran his hands, up and down, Harry's body. Harry got the sign, and broke the kiss, to take his shirt off. Now, with shirts off, the pants came off. They were both moaning into the kiss, with each other's, hands, roaming each other's bodies. Just when Harry, shoved his hand in louis' underwear and got Him moaning, jade walked in.
"Woah, naughty boys" Jade said while smirking.
Both boys jumped apart quickly, Harry fell and hit his head on the floor.
"Oww" Harry whined.
"Jade! What are you doing here! Knock next time" Louis yelled at jade.
Jade chucked "oops, sorry"
Both boys, lost their hard ons and were angry at jade, for just coming in.

Guys, this was just a filler, I'll update maybe next time next week. ❤️ tell me how I did on the smut lol . I don't really do smut, so let me know if it was okay.