Chapter 6

Guys, I'm crying bc harry styles is so gay and I'm so happy about it.

Monday came quick for Harry and Louis, They could not wait to see each other, only one day of not seeing each other and they missed each other like crazy.

When math class finally rolled around, they quickly entered the class and sat next to each other, talking about what they did for the rest of the weekend. When it was time for class to start, the two boys, were still whispering and giggling to one another quietly. Since it was partner work, they didn't even have to, move since they decided they will always be partners for everything.

After class, they still had work to get done, but it wasn't due until Friday, so Louis decided on going to Harry's house, after school. After they're little conversation, they went their sperate ways.

At the end of the day, Louis went home and changed from his school clothes to some new clothes. He sprayed some cologne on himself to make himself smell good for Harry. They probably were going to just hang out today since, the paper is not actually due until Friday and its only Monday.

Louis went downstairs to tell his mum where he'd be, since she's off on Mondays.

His mum teased him, about him, wanting to  smell good for Harry. Which is true, but she didn't need to know this. So he just waved her off, and left out the door.

He texted Harry on his way there, so he can know Louis' on his way. Harry, got somewhat fancied up for Louis. Just when he finished getting ready, Louis rang his doorbell.

"Louis!" Harry exclaimed
"Hazza!"

He let Louis in and they sat down and they started talking about anything really. Whatever they thought about, is what they talked about.

"So, let's play 21 questions" Harry said
"OK"
"Favorite color?"
"Dark red"
"Mines is orange"
"Favorite food"
"Tacos"
"Mines is Pizza"
"Favorite memory"
"16th birthday"
"Mines is actually when I moved here and when I met you..." Harry said slightly blushing
"Aww, that's so sweet harry" Louis said blushing "Harry..."
"Yes?"
"I like you .. A lot, even though, we've only known each other for a short amount of time, I really like you"
"Aww, Louis" Harry said blushing
"Do you like me back? It'll be really awkward, if you said you didn't"

Harry laughed
"Of course, I like you back Louis"
Louis let out a breath of relieve
"That's a relief"
Harry laughed "Well, now that we got that out of the way, um, Louis will you be my ... Boyfriend?" Harry said
"Yes, I will Harry"
"Good"

And for the rest of their time together, they just cuddled and relaxed, until Gemma, came home, luckily they weren't cuddled up anymore

"Oh, hi boys" {Leeroy af}
"Um, hey Gem"
"Who's this?" She said referring to Louis
"That's my friend Louis, gems"
"Friend, eh?"
"Harry chuckled nervously "Yes, friend"
"
Uh, I think I should get going its pretty late, I'll see you tomorrow Haz. It was nice meeting you..." Louis said pausing to get her name.
"Gemma" she said
"Ah. Yes, Harry's sister, he told me, he had a sister. He didn't mention she was this beautiful though"
Gemma blushed at the compliment
"Why, thank you Louis, it was a pleasure meeting you"
"You, as well, Gemma" Louis said shaking her hand.
"Well, Harry. I'll call you when I get home"
"OK, Louis. Be safe"
"Thank you Haz"
Harry winked at Louis as louis walked to the door, not knowing Gemma was looking.

Harry walked him to the door, and they said their goodbyes and Louis left.

All that was on Harrys mind that night was how Louis is now his boyfriend. He walked around all night looking like a love suck puppy. Little did he know, Louis had the same look on his face, at home.

That night both boys fell asleep with smiles on their faces.

Lol, this sucks. :/ next chapter will be better