I

After the battle of Malu, the Force was hidden and Fennec thought she was the one to blame.
She stared at a piece of metal which was the same height as her and she saw a woman with loose brown hair to her shoulders, brown and beige Jedi clothing, a black glove on her left hand and wraps of silk on both arms; talons blew freely underneath her brown hooded cloak and hints of metal could be seen in her leather boots. Her emerald green eyes now had extracts of grey in the iris due to aging. However, her scars from previous duels were still visable, only denser.
Her hair blew freely in the wind as the speed picked up, specks of sand flew out of reach as the wind carried it away.
Fennec couldn't move. She was paralysed waist down and she couldn't look away from the block of metal.
She could no longer identify her reflection, instead it was the person she longingly despised: Seven.
The monster gave her a dark grin and Fennec quickly shook her head, trying to remove the image from her mind.
A man - with black hair, tanned skin, brown eyes, black vest-jacket, beige t-shirt underneath, a brown belt attracted to black trousers and black boots - walked up to her and rested his hand on her tense shoulder.
"Don't tell me to back off," he smirked.
Fennec looked up at him sternly. "Yeah right, like I'd do that,"
He laughed at her sarcasm but played along by saying, "You always do it when I'm around,"
"So?"
"So you should growl and say, Back off, Zen!"
Fennec shook het head slowly.
"Not today." She smiled.
"So you comin' back to the Fugitive Fourteen? Beebee-Fifty-Two and Kay-Three-Ess-Nine is waiting for you."
"With Jackal?" Fennec asked.
"With Jackal." Zen said and pushed Fennec away from the reflective piece of metal. "Look, I know you admire yourse-"
Fennec interrupted, "I don't admire myself, Captain. I am just... an over-independent Jedi."
"Who needs support." Zen added as they trekked through the sandy planet of Taloon together, fingers entwined with each other.
"Yes." Fennec agreed.
They kept walking, no matter how parched they were until they got to their crusier, Fugitive Fourteen. The door was open and a woman with a brown jacket, blue scarf and blue shirt underneath, a scar from her eye to the bridge of her nose; black trousers with leather black boots. She had a A150 in her right hand and her left hand on the stabilisers of the door, legs crossed.
"Come on you star-crossed lovers, Fifty-Two has been waiting you two, so had Kay-Three." Jackal shouted from 10 feet away.
BB-52 wheeled his way to Zen and Fennec, meeting ecstatically.
"Don't worry, we're goin' home." Zen informed BB-52 and dragged Fennec on board.

Fennec sat down by the chess table and saw Aura there, smiling at her with Gaiden next to her, arm around her shoulder.
"It's been a while, Fennec," Aura said as she kept concentrating on nothing but the Jedi in front of her.
"Never knew you tagged along," Fennec stated.
"I thought Zen told you." Gaiden told Fennec.
"No, he said Fifty-Two, Kay-Three and Jackal was here on board, not you two."
"So I guess he wanted to surprise you then?" Aura smiled.
Fennec nodded and looked out of the window, hand resting on her cheek, elbow on the table.