ch14

My manager said he will be on the next plane to Jeju, he said to sit tight & dont leave the room.
dont answer any questions.
dont lose my control.

few hrs came & go... he finally arrived.

Kim Sung Soo has been my manager since I started. He knows to handle this kind of thing. I trust him with my life. and the best part is....

He knows Olive.

As we sat around the living room of our hotel, Sung Soo was ramaging thru his bag for his phone.

"Does Ju Cheol knows you're together.?"

*see.. he knows us all..*

"No" I answered.

he looked up from his phone.

"He & Olive broke up on Sunday...."

Sung Soon leaned back & crossed his arms, as if saying us to continue with the story.

"Is that why the two of you are here?" he asked

"Ahjussi... Its my fault really, I asked JK to come with me here. I needed time to think & to be away from Ju Cheol....

"Samchon I didn't want her to be alone.. she needs..."

He raised his hand to stop me.

"I know who you are to one another. but they dont. You should have been more careful. We all agreed to keep Olive away from public, for you & Ju Cheol's career and her safety. didnt we? Now. These kind of things is are something we can dissmis.
You know that Jun Ki. What do you plan to do now?"

We didnt answer.

"Ok.. first we need to get you two out of this hotel. I've arranged 2 cars to pick us up at the delivery entrance of the hotel.

"2?" I asked

"Yes. You two are going leave on separate cars AND will be returning to Seoul on separate flights. Olive's flight will be this evening & ours will be earlier than her."

"but...." I started to say.

"Its better this way Jun Ki, unless you want to announce to the media that you're here with your bestfriend's girlfriend. sharing 1 ROOM.
You're Best friend who happens to be a celebrity as well.

I didnt answer.

"I thought so. ok pack your things, The cars will be here in 20mins"

-----------------
JK was in the living room talking to the manager of the hotel. while I finish packing my stuff.

"Olive can we talk?"

I looked up & saw Manager Kim walking towards me.

"Yes of course." We went out on the balcony.

"Olive you know I care about you as a father would care for his daughter. I dont want to see you hurt."

I nod.

"I'm upset that Ju Cheol broke up with you.., after years of being together. You've been thru so much when you're with him. He & Jun Ki are like my sons. I've seen those two matured all because of you. they both love you.

"Ahjussi..."

"This is not easy for me to ask of you. But I hope you understand. I want you to avoid Jun Ki and Ju Cheol from now on... Jun Ki mostly."

"Why ahjussi? did I do something wrong?"

"Its for the best. For them both.
Ju Cheol loves you, I know that. We spoke before you broke up. He thinks he's doing the right thing by letting you go, He can't let you get hurt anymore with what has been going on with his career. He made the choice
by letting you go.. he choose that..
But Jun Ki... He and Jun Cheol is are the same and different in many ways. Jun Ki.. like Ju Cheol, loves his career. They both worked so hard to get to where they are now.
But unlike Ju Cheol. He will not give you up..."

"...Again."

"I dont understand....

"Jun KI gave you up for Ju Cheol.. but now.. I'm sure Jun Ki will do anything to be with you... He'll give up even his career if he needs to."

I couldnt breathe... I cant speak. I know how much Jun Ki loves his career.. Why would he give up on it. for me even?

"Do you understand now where I'm going with this Olive?"

"Ahjussi..."

"Jun Ki loves you. he has been in love with you as long as Ju Cheol was. now that he sees a chance to be with you, he will take that chance... he will give up everything to be with you... do you want him to do that?"

I shook my head.

"I dont want to ask you to do this to be honest. Its painful for me as well. as I've grown to love all of you. I see you 3 as my children."
but this is the best for everyone... once you return in Seoul.. I want you to stop seeing Jun Ki.

His words felt like a punch in my stomach.. I couldnt breathe.

"Ahjussi..."

"Please Olive. you must understand. Jun Ki will throw everything away to be with you. you know that and we both dont want that to happen. he will regret it. he worked so hard for this. do u understand me?"

"Yes I do.."

"Good.. will you do it Olive?"

Its like trying to swallow poison... but I know he's right. I didnt want to admit it butI think I know Jun Ki have feelings for me, I think I've know it for a long time. I just dont want to entertain it, I dont want to ruin what we have...

"I do Ahjussi.. I'll do what you want..."

"Thank you."

I dont know why, but this is more painful than when Ju Cheol left me..
I think my heart just broke to million pieces more.. as Manager Kim left me. I cried to myself.