Prologue

Jack's point of view

I planned a romantic getaway for Elsa and I.

She needed it.

Elsa's been having a rough time. She had to give up the throne to Anna, with her being technically dead and everything. Also people were calling her a witch, and it was starting to get on her nerves.

Then she had to plan Anna and Kristoff's entire wedding, because Kristoff was away. And she didn't even get to go to the wedding, because Anna ended up marrying Kristoff somewhere else without Elsa being there.

Anna and Kristoff were honeymooning in an isolated tropical island. So, I'm taking Elsa to the North Pole. I thought it would be romantic for us to make a snow storm together.

She needed to blow off some steam.

"Are you okay?" I asked her worried once we got there.

She smiled, and said. "I'm with you. I'm more than okay." She kissed me.

Every one of our kisses has been as amazing as our first. "Good," I said when we let go. After a quick visit to North, we got ready.

"Thank you," she said.

"For what?" I asked confused.

"For being you. For being the most amazing Fiancé ever. You always seem to know what I need even before I do." She said, then I kissed her.

We got down to business. I started the storm, and then Elsa joined in. Our powers seemed to have complimented each other perfectly. The storm grew stronger, and I struggled to control it.

"Let's wrap it up," I screamed so Elsa would hear me. I think she nodded but I couldn't be sure. The storm roared back as we tried to end it. One last explosion then it seized to exist. I smiled, then turned to face Elsa... Only she wasn't there.

A pile of snow suddenly exploded. I ran to see what caused it. It was Elsa.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as I helped her up.

"Yes, I'm fine. Quick question though. Who are you?"