Chapter Nine!- Another Slap

Chapter Nine~

My stomach grumbled.
"Are you alright?" Hyukjae asked me, looking concerned.
"Y-yes." I stumbled.
My stomach grumbled again. Eunhyuk laughed, and I started blushing.
"Are you sure you're ok?" He asked again, flashing his gummy smile.
"... Fine, I am hungry." I admitted, still blushing.
He chuckled, and grabbed my hand. We ran across the street, and into a cafe called "The Still Rose".

"Hello, noona~" he said to a woman in her forties. She smiled at him, and showed us to a table. Our table was on the second floor and right next to the window, where we can see the beautiful sightings of the streets of Seoul.
"What would you like, love?" Hyukkie asked, smiling.
I crooned over towards the menus, and flipped through the menus, drooling over all of the delicious meals. I was surprised to find that they had one of my most favourite meals : Chinese fried rice. *le gasp* IT EVEN CAME WITH A SIDE DISH OF CUCUMBERS WITH PEPPER SAUCE! SCOREEE. Yeperz, I really love cucumbers.
I happily poked the picture while grinning. Eunhyuk looked surprised, but ordered it anyways, and he ordered some ramen noodles with a side of kimchi.
... Silence. I was still grinning, and Hyukkie just stared at me.
"Say.... Why aren't you ordering anything expensive?" He suddenly asked me.
"I don't know. I just really like this dish, and most of the dishes that are like are really cheap..." I said, embarrassed. "Why?"
"Oh, um.... Iu used to like the really expensive stuff. It felt like she was taking advantage of me or something. I guess I'm just not used to it..." He said, scratching his head.
"I think that's 'cause I'm not from a wealthy family, so I tend to choose stuff that I'm used to eating. I don't know many expensive meals..." I said truthfully.
He nodded, when our meals have finally arrived. Good thing it broke the awkward tension....
I stuffed my face, and Eunhyuk just stared at me in awe. He must've thought I was racing him, because he started eating really fast too. For the whole time, it was like a competition.
When I finally looked up to find that he was winning, I was shocked. I took the bottle of chili sauce (I looked like a chipmunk at the moment) and squirted it all over his food.
He gasped, and let out a word. "CHEATER!" Eunhyuk stood up, and pointed at me with a mad face. I stood up too, and took a swig of my bubble tea. I spit tapioca onto him, and smiled in victory..... Until he smashed a handful of kimchi on my face with his hand.
IT WAS ON.
We were screaming, laughing, and yelling, while the customers just stared at us, mouth opened wide. Someone tattled on us, and the previous noona came up to us, furious.
She stood there, hands on her hips, waiting for an explanation. Hyukjae and I gulped, and exchanged looks. We both bowed, and I muttered a lousy "Mianhe."
Eunhyuk had to pay for the damages, in the total of $97.89, including the food.
I felt really bad, so on our walk, I started crying. He looked at me, and gave me a questioning look. "Are you ok, Karina? Did I do something?" He looked sad.
I stared at him frowning, tears still flowing down of course, and asked "Why do you always think it's your fault? I'm crying because I feel bad. I mean, you had to pay for everything, and I just stood there looking pathetic. Look-" I said staring down at our clothes "We even look like hobos now!"
He looked at me, and then laughed. "What?" I grumbled, still pointing everywhere at our clothes.
"You just look so cute :)"
I blushed.
"Come on, let's get us some clothes~" Hyukkie said, and he dragged me to the mall.

People around us gave us looks, and when they did, I stuck my tongue at them. Eunhyuk doesn't seem to pay attention. He was concentrating on finding the perfect store. Fangirls were around him, but I held onto his arm to give them a sign that he belonged to me, and only me. All of a sudden, the crowd shuffled, and formed a route. In came strutting a girl, who was pretty, and obviously famous. Iu.

Eunhyuk and I halted, and we stood there, still grasping each other's hands. He squeezed my hand more tightly. I shivered just looking at Iu's facial expression. She stared at us in envy, and gave a deafening shout.
"WHY ARE YOU WITH OTHER GIRLS?!"
He shook his head, and laughed. "You still don't get it do you? We are over. Do you need me to spell that out for you, or are we clear?" He looked at her badass. The fangirls exchanged confusing looks. A couple of them pulled out their cellphones, and started recording. I tugged on Eunhyuk's sleeve (covered in kimchi), but all he whispered to me was "I got this."
She looked at him offendedly, and when she pulled out her arm in a move to slap him, I shifted in front of him, so she slapped me instead. It stung, and I could tell she used a lot of force. I bet you minutes from now, it'll be throbbing. Iu hesitated, and pulled back when Eunhyuk walked right in front of me, and stared at Iu angrily. Instead of harassing her, he turned back to me, and bent down. I was kneeling on the floor, and my hair was covering my face. He stroked me, and pulled my hair away from my face. This was the second time she has ever slapped me.
The fangirls started to look worried, and immediately went viral, posting pictures and videos online.
He helped me up, and I just stood there, placing my hand on my face. Hyukkie turned back again, and there was an inch between his face and Iu's. "You're lucky you're a girl, or I would've beaten you senseless until your eyes fell out of your head and your teeth would be shattered across the floor, along with all the blood from your body." He said coldly. Iu backed up, looking scared as fuck, and ran. The ELFs covered their mouths, and stared at Hyukkie. Eunhyuk turned back towards the crowd, and smiled brightly, as if nothing happened. "Have a nice day, everyone~" he said with aegyo. The fangirls squealed, and hopefully forgot everything that had happened. He signed autographs for their pleasures, promising them that they don't speak of it or he'll lose their trust as ELFs.
Hyukkie grabbed my hand, and I stared at him in disbelief. He didn't have to be that harsh...
He looked at me with his monkey face. "What?" It still had a little bit of aegyo in it.
"N-nothing." I stuttered, and he took me to the food court.
We went to the bubble tea shop, and he asked them for a pack of ice.
Hyukjae handed it to me, and asked me if I wanted anything else. I shook my head shyly, and then to my surprise, he picked me up, and slung me over his shoulder. "Hyuk Oppa!" I protested, but he continued carrying me.
"You must be tired from walking too much. I'll just carry you to the next shop." He smiled.
I knew I couldn't argue with that one, so I just laid still.