Chapter Three

You climb out through the window of the building and fall onto the bags below the window. You look around the corner to see if anyone's coming, then jump over the fence and see a cop walking around so you duck. He's walking with another cop but they both walk away soon enough. You climb up the hill and onto the top of the fence and try not to fall, but you lost your balance and just jumped over to the building. You climb through a broken window and see that the floor is broken so you have to duck, so the guys downstairs wont see you. "You guys know how it happened anyway?" One of the guys said. "Sort of. I heard that a green portal appeared but vanished quick and nobody saw what came through it." Another one said. You try to quietly move across the floor to some of the green glowing stuff and touch it. It burns and stings really bad when you touch it though. You wipe your hand on your shirt and see a blue-ish green-ish raindrop orb thing with liquid in it. You try to touch it, but it doesn't hurt this time. It looks really cool and it doesn't hurt so, You take it with you because you usually take things to remember on cool days like these and keep it on your desk, so you won't forget it. "Shh shhh..." One of the guys whispered. You quietly went to the window and jumped over to the fence. "Did you guys hear that?" One said. "I think I heard something.." You went back to  the other building and text your friend and told him what you found. He really thinks stuff like this is cool too so you'll show him in school tomorrow. You decide to call your mom and tell her you're walking home. On the way, you bump into one of those smiley dudes. "Oh! I'm so-" "Don't you worry about it!" He interrupted "Okay.." You say slowly and walk away to your house. "Hey mom, hey dad. I'm back." you say. "Hey sweetie, it's late so you should get to bed soon. How was your little adventure?" "Oh it was really cool actually. I'm gonna go upstairs and sleep though because i'm really tired and worn out. I love you guys." you say. "We love you too." Your dad says. You get in bed and get ready to go to school tomorrow. You can't wait to show your friend that cool thing you found. You're kinda scared too though, because the building was just around the corner from your school. But nothing can go wrong, right?