Chapter Ten

You wake up. "(Y/n)?" Ms Sullivan called. You look up and see you're in the KATTU building. "Why am I here?" You ask. She sighs. "You were asleep for a while. I was asking you questions about your depression and it seems you have your own little world you refer to. It makes all this reality go away and it just helps you. It's a coping mechanism for kids like you." She says and you look at her confused. The timer goes off and it's time for you to go home. "I'll see you next week, same time." She says and you sadly nod. Your mom picks you up and drives you home but none of you say anything. Once you get home you don't eat or do anything you just lay in bed. It's spring break so you just lay in bed all day. The next day, you lay in bed except when you need to use the bathroom. You could only think about that stupid dream you had. The week after you didn't go to your appointment. Your mom asked you to go wait for the mail and pick it up. You sat outside your house and just watched the sun set and thought about if everything was even real. The mailmans thirty minutes late and you roll your eyes and just get up quickly and walk inside. You feel a stinging burning feeling in your leg. You look at your leg, and see a scar. That's when it hit you. It had to have happened. You look at the sky and whisper, "I'm sorry for saying that. I know this is all real just come get me I'll help you I'm sorry." You feel the ground shake and see an explosion happen on a building in the main part of town. Then it happened to more and more buildings. You had a feeling you knew what was happening, then you felt someone tap you on the shoulder.