Chapter Six

You follow Rick and Morty around in this weird world. They're talking about some place to go to to find some guy. "I have to go find him and ask him if he knows where we can find it." Rick says. "But how long is it gonna take? Don't we need to get (Y/n) back home before their parents notice?" Morty said worriedly. You thought about trying to say something but you didn't want to bother them. Can't you just text your mom or something? You take your phone out and try to text her but like you thought, you can't. You sadly look at them. "Alright, his house is just up here. We just ask him if he knows where to get it and then boom." Rick says. You guys arrive at some little cabin that looks abandon. Rick knocks on the door and you guys wait for this dude to answer. "Who are we coming to see anyway?" Morty says. "An old friend of mine. His names Nack." Rick replies and Nack opens the door. "AYOOOO RICK" Nack says and Rick points finger guns. "AYOO NACK WHATS UP MY GUY" They talk and walk in little cabin so you and Morty follow. There's a lot of little buttons and mirrors and stuff in his house. It's sorta cool though. They look nice. They have a conversation about where to find that alien stuff so you ask Morty a question. "Why were those alien guys in my town?" "Well, they were sort of trying to take over small worlds like yours." He says. "What do you mean though? Small world, Isn't there only one?" You ask. "There's different kinds of worlds, and universes and everything. We're in a different type of world right now and there's probably a million more like it. We just have to look for that liquid." He says and you reply. "Oh. I'm sorry I broke it." "No it's okay don't worry." He says and Rick calls out your names. "Those aliens have more in their stupid fucking spaceship, so we just have to break into it and get as much as we can without breaking it. And we still have to be careful because that shit hURTS." Rick says. "It's in sector-24 so you're gonna have to get to the fourth floor and the last room, because that's where it is. It's gonna be a little hard to get in there so you might want to get some of that stuff in sector-18 so you don't get hurt, but the rooms are connected from upstairs and downstairs so it'll be sort of easy. Just be careful." Nack says. "Alright thanks buddy, we gotta get back so we can plan the whole thing out." Rick says and creates a portal back to their house. "No problem, just stay safe you son of a bitch." Nack laughs and Rick does too as he jumps through the portal. You and Morty follow after him.