Fun times

~Flash Back~
    You were just a few days old.. Your parents were broke, they could not take care of you. They did not want to kill you.. So they dropped you off at an old abandoned animation studio.
      That's when Bendy and Boris found you. Bendy didn't want much to do with you, he knew nothing about kids. But, Boris on the other hand...
      He picked you up and looked at you. Then he looked at bendy and gave him the puppy eyes. "Can we keep her?" He asked hopefully.
        ~end of flashback~
      You were 6 years old now. You have lived with Boris and bendy for 6 whole years!
        They were the only family you had, and you loved them so much. You were really bored. . So you needed to entertain yourself.
        You thought for a moment.  Then you got an idea. You were going to suprise Boris with a big hug!
      You ran out of your room (Yes, you have a room. ) and went to find Boris. Soon, you found him. Then you snuck up behind him.
      "SUPRISE!" You yelled and jumped onto Boris's back, wrapping your arms around his neck, playfully.
       Boris yelped in suprise. Then he calmed down.  "Hello there, my little puppy." Puppy was his nickname for you.
        "Hello Papa!" You said happily. You then jumped off his back and he turned to face you.  "Trying to scare me, eh?" Boris asked,  teasingly.
       You giggled and nodded. "Well, papa wolf is going to get revenge!" He howled playfully. You squeled happily and ran and he ran after you.
      "(Y/N)~ You can't escape Papa!" Boris yelled playfully.  You were running out of breath,  So you had slowed down a bit.
       Boris caught up to you, picked you up twirling you around. "Haha~ Revenge time~!" Boris hollered. Then, he brought you to your room.
       You screamed and giggled and he playfully tossed you on your bed.
       Boris tickled you and you bursted out laughing, he was laughing along. Your face was turning red from laughter. So he stopped.
        He flopped on your bed next to you, and you got up and layed on his chest. "I wuv you papa!" You said. "I love you too, my puppy." He replied.