family time

You were really bored. You were curled up in a ball on Boris's lap. "Papa, I'm bored."You said.
      He looked down at you. "What do you want to do? " he asked.  You put your hand on your chin and shrugged.
      You were then snatched from Boris and the thing that took you ran. "Haha! I've got your daughter!  Now, come and get me!~" it was bendy.
      "She will be tortueted if you don't get her in time!" Bendy shouted playfully. "Oh nooo! Save me papa! " you called dramatically.
      Boris ran after you.  "I'll save you!" He shouted as he ran. Bendy countinued running, then he ran in a room and picked the door.
      Boris slammed into the door. "OUCH!" He yelled. Bendy then put you on the ground. His smile widened. "Torture time~" he said. You gulped.
      He then tackled You in a hug. You were underneath him but you were confused. You expected worse.
     You felt something brush your side. You squeaked. It was Bendy's tail. Bendy smiled and started tickling you.  You burst out laughing.  "Papa! Ahahaha!! Save me! " you yelled between laughs.
         Then some one else picked you up. Opended the door, and ran. "Poor thing~ are you alright?" Alice asked smiling.  You giggled. "I'm fine. "
     Bendy and Boris were both chairing after you.  You all were laughing. It was a fun day.
      You were all tired of running. So you watched a movie. You all were wrapped up in a blanket.
      You were on Boris's lap. Alice was to the right of you, and bendy was to the left. You all fell asleep together.

(Sorry for the short chapter)