Hush love hush

You woke up with your back against the wall. Your arm has bandages on it. "Oh.. of course." You mummbled.
     You tried to move and you yelped in pain. A sharp pain has shot through your arm and surged through your body.
     You heard footsteps. Then, Boris, bendy, and Alice were in the room. Boris was the first to come to you.
     "Are you alright, puppy love?" He asked. "I-I'm fine, it just hurts.." You said. Alice than jumped to Boris's side.
     "Oh! You poor dear!" She looked at you sentimentality. Bendy then walked over next to Alice. "Hey, it's not that bad." Bendy said, then smiled an evil grin. "You could be dead."
        Dear filled your eyes. Boris and Alice shot a disapointed look at bendy. "What? I'm a demon. What do you expect?" Bendy asked shrugging.
      You whimpered. "Disappointing, Bendy." Alice stook her nose up. "That was not appropriate." Boris glared. Bendy rolled his eyes and looked at you.
       "Geez, kiddo. You know i won't let anyone harm you." Bendy said. Tears were falling from your cheeks. Bendy wiped your tears away.
      "Thank you, uncle bendy." You said, smiling slightly. "Don't mention it." He said backing away from you.
      Boris picked you up and cradled you in his arms. "Hi papa." You greeted. "Hello puppy love." He greeted you back. He hugged you close to his chest, making you yelp in pain.
       "Oh! I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, puppy love!" Boris apologized and loosened his grip. You countinued to whimper.
      Boris sighed. He then put his forhead against yours. "Hush, love.. hush. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you.." Boris said.
     "I-it's okay, Papa.." You told him. Boris then put his nose to yours. "Who's my favorite little girl on earth?" He asked.
     You giggled. "I don't know, who?" You asked. "You!" He said kissing your cheek. "Your my favorite too, papa!" You said.
       "Hey!" Bendy and Alice yelled. Bendy glared jelously, and Alice made a huff noise. They all love you. They just want to be your favorite.
        "Don't sorry guys, I love you too!"You said. Bendy looked at you, with a small grin on his face. Alice looked at you and smiled widely.

They all love you