nightmare

You had fallen asleep on Boris's chest. You started dreaming..
~The Dream~
You opened your eyes. You were still on your bed, but.. where is papa? You were just on his chest...
     You got up and walked through the building. You were getting worried.. it feels like it's been hours.. just searching for Boris. 
       You then looked for Bendy.. no luck. You had tears in your eyes. You were scared. You couldn't find Bendy or Boris! What are you going to do?!
      You then heard a blood curdling scream, you ran towards it, hoping to find Boris or bendy.  You finally got to a room. You saw Boris. But... He was not.. alive...
       He was lifeless on a table. You then heard a voice you've never heard before. "It had to be done, Bendy!" It said. It sounded like a grown man, so you ran towards it, tears falling down your cheeks.
        You stopped when you saw.. another human.. and Bendy. The man swung an axe at bendy. "JOEY! STOP--" Bendy yelled but then the axe has hit him in the head.
       Ink splattered everywhere, you didn't mean to.. but you gasped. Joey noticed you. "Who are you?" He asked in a flat yet scary tone.
       "(Y-Y/N)...." You stuttered. Joey still had the axe in his hand and he took a step toward you. You took a step back. "Why did you kill Papa.. and uncle bendy..?" You asked, tears streaming down your face.
        He had a twisted grin, then he suddenly ran at you raising his ace high in the air. Then he swung it down at you-
~End of dream~
      You woke up sobbing and you screamed. "NO!!" You shot up. Waking Boris as bendy ram into the room.
        "What is it my puppy?" Boris asked worried. "Why did you scream?" Bendy asked. "Y-you guys are alive.." You said sobbing.
          "It was just a nightmare." Bendy said sitting on the edge of the bed. You clung to Boris, gripping the straps on his overalls tightly.
       "Yeah,I'm not going anywhere for a long long time." Boris reasured you. He then kissed your forehead.
     Boris sat up, then bendy wrapped his arms around you. Boris already had his arms around you. Bendy leaned his head on yours and Boris rested his head on top of yours.

  Mabye there is nothing to worry about after all..