Happy Ending

It was a lovely day, the sun was shining through the Windows and it was warm. you smiled as you skipped through the studio.
      you loved being in this family, you never wanted to let them go! You loved your papa the most, id course. you were always happy!
     You countinued to skip, until you heard singing. You reconized the voice, it was Alice! You ran to find Alice singing a tune. She didn't notice you were in the room.
         You hummed along to the rythm. Alice then opened her eyes and saw you. She screamed and threw a microphone at you.
      the microphone hit you right in the head. "Ouch!!!!" You yelled out in pain falling on your side holding your head.
      "oh! Im-I'm so sorry!" She apologized running over to you. "i-it's okay, I should have warned you that I was here.." You groaned.
      She then hugged you tightly. "I'm just glad your okay!" We chirped and kissed your forehead. you froze, you didn't expect that.
      "okay, you run along! Goodbye (Y/n)!" she chirped and pushed you out of the room. You then heard music and asked there.
      you stood in the doorway, you saw bendy dancing. You smiled and clapped. "Oh- Hey (y/n)." he greeted. he then held his hand out to you. "want to dance?" He asked.
       "o-oh. I don't know how to dance." you said. "nonsense!" He said grabbing your hands and swinging you around.
     you guys danced for awhile, it was fun! You giggled and he laughed. You had a fun time. then, Bendy threw you and you screamed.
     you fell into Papa's arms. He hoisted you up and kissed your cheek. "Hehehe~! Hi Papa!" You chirped. "Hello Puppy love." Boris smiled. You loved your life.

THE END.
because I had no more ideas :'D