Chapter2

Joelle POV
"Who is that early in the morning?" I smacked my teeth as I tied my robe.

I really need my beauty sleep right now because I've got a long day ahead of me because of the fashion shoots that I'm going to be doing. I opened the door and Jamal was standing there.

"Really Jamal? You had to come early in the morning?" I rolled my eyes.

"You never told me that I could sleep here, did you?" He came inside.

"That's because we're taking things slow." I walked behind him.

He entered the living room and took a seat on the couch. I sat on the arm of the couch and looked at him. He looked tired out.

"Where did you sleep?" I asked.

"I didn't sleep." He shook his head.

"Why not?" I furrowed my brows.

"Because.." He answered looking down at his phone.

"Because what?" I went over to the Tv remote.

"I had some business to take care of.".

I shook my head and switched on the Tv for him to watch. I went back upstairs and slid into my bed and fell asleep.
-
-
I woke up and could hear laughing. I rubbed my eyes and moved my focus to my clock. It was 9:05 and I woke up just in time. I went into my bathroom and took care of my hygiene stuff. I then went back into my bedroom and got myself ready. Once I was done, I wore my cap and grabbed my duffle bag. I went to snapchat on my phone and took a picture of me.

I walked down the stairs and found Kali on Jamal's lap. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you later baby girl." I smiled.

"Where you heading?" Jamal asked.

"To work." I replied.

"Nu-uh. My boys are taking me out." He stood up with Kali in his arms.

"You said you wanna be a father. Why don't you act like one?" I rolled my eyes as I walked to the front door.

Jamal POV
"Okay princess, what do you wanna do?" I asked Kali.

"Park!" She exclaimed.

"Ight, you gotta get ready though." I picked her up.

We went to her room together and I opened the draws. I had no idea how to dress a little girl.

"Erm.." I scratched my head.

"Daddy, I wanna wear this." She pulled out her green short-sleeved Ralph Lauren shirt.

"And this!" She took out her pink shorts and brown loafers.

"Okay but I don't know how to do your hair." I told her.

She frowned and crossed her arms. Just then, the doorbell rang. I headed downstairs and opened the door. Teyana was standing there.

"Hey." She mugged me.

"Listen, all that shit that happened, happened in the past. Joelle and I put it behind so you should too." I smacked my teeth as she was still mugging me.

"What you done hurt my best friend though. But yeah, sure." She walked in.

"Is she home?" She folded her arms.

"Nah, she at work. Hey erm, I need to do me a favour." I told her.

"What is it?" She sighed.
-
-
"I love how aunt Teyana done my hair!" Kali giggles.