Chapter10

Joelle POV
"I'm so happy girl!" Teyana screamed.

I laughed at her crazy ass.

"James, go give this to Noah." Teyana said calling her eldest 5 year old son.

"He cute?" She asked.

"He is beyond cute!" I told her.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you baby!" She gave me a hug.

"You've seriously gotta move on from Jamal, he ain't worth it." Teyana shook her head.

"Mama, could James, Noah and I buy some ice cream?" Kali came up to me.

"Sure, go into the kitchen and take out $5 and $5 only! I know how much is in there and if you take any more, you shall." I tell her.

They ran into the kitchen with their flip flops. Teyana and I laughed as we reminisced the old times in the garden.

"I was happy we got rid of that bitch!" She said referring to Anastasia.

"I miss her though." I sighed.

"Ana Ana." She shook her head slowly.

"She's doing good though. She got a big ass house and she got 2 kids." Teyana looked at me.

"She still stripping?" I asked.

"Not anymore. She's got her own business that she owns. She and Callum are better than ever." She explained.

"And both the kids are Callum's?" I removed my shades.

"Yup." She popped the p.

"Damn Ana." I widened my eyes.

"Mama, here's the change." Kali came back with the boys.

"Aunt Jo, the ice cream man wants you." James said.

"The ice cream man?" I furrowed my brows.

I got up and walked to the front door. I walked out of the house and went to the ice cream truck. I knocked on the window and saw Jude standing there with a smile. My eyes widened for a few seconds then I grew angry.

I smacked my teeth and walked away back into my house. I sat back down in my seat and rubbed my eyes.

"What did he want?" Teyana asked.

"It was Jude's ass." I rolled my eyes.
-
-
"Where you at?" Benjamin spoke through the phone.

"At home, chilling. Why?" I asked whilst grinning.

"Just wondering. A nigga's really missing you though." He chuckled.

"Oh really?" I questioned.

"How much?" I added.

"For you to find out, I gotta be there beside you." He said.

I laughed.

"How's Moria?" I asked.

"She's good. She's at my moms. And how's Kali?" He returned.

"She's okay too. She's just here sleeping beside me." I went ran my fingers through Kali's hair.

"I might come over after work, how 'bout that?" He said.

"I'm cool with that. I'll be waiting for you." I tell him as I'm still cheesing.

"Ight, I'll call you later. Break is over. Text me your address." He said.

"Alright, I will.".

After hanging up, I texted him my address. I did need somebody to hang out with other than T and Kali. I closed my eyes for a little bit to just take a nap then, I'll be fit to cook dinner for Kali.

Jamal POV
"You got another girl pregnant?!" My mom raised her voice.

"And Joelle too.." I mumbled.

"You are so fucking delusional!" She yelled.

"What would your father say about this? Huh?" She looked at me coldly.

I've really fucked up ever since I got Joelle pregnant. All because of Callum. That nigga out but we haven't spoken since.

"Ma, I'm sorry. How many times do I gotta say it? I do shit that I don't mean! When I say sorry, I mean it, I really do! People just don't understand me. And if pops was here, then yeah, he would understand me! He was the only person that ever did!" I got up and walked out of her house.

She followed me calling my name but I ignored her. I just needed some time to myself. Asia seems like a really cool chick. She explained everything to me. She is the girl that was brought up on the street and that's how she got her money, by stripping. She used to strip with her mother and they got double the money to get food on the table.

I don't know if getting to know her is a bad idea but I'd love to. Moving on from Joelle would be great for me. I can't keep holding on to her.

Getting into my car, I started it and drove down to Asia's house. I don't give a fuck if Joelle sees me, let her see. People keep saying that it's my fault that shit happen. I began speeding down on the highways to get to her house. So from now on, I ain't gonna listen to nobody but me.

I got to Asia's house and knocked on her door. As soon as she opened the door, I pulled her in and kissed her without thinking. I didn't even try to stop myself but something was telling me that I needed to be with this girl. But then, one side was telling me no. I didn't stop anyways. I pushed her into the house and we went to her room without pulling off. I know I wanted this girl, she'll probably be the one to change my life.

Zoe POV
"Your my bro Callum. I need your help on this one." I asked him.

Callum just got put back in jail because they found more evidence of who they killed. It lead back to Callum.

"Alright, I'm in. It's all Jamal's fault I'm in here mane. And I'm way ahead of you Zoe. Don't worry about shit. You just stay with your home girl." He stood up.

He had cuffs around his wrists and some chains that were around his ankles and waist. It's said seeing somebody you love in jail again.

I stood up and walked out of the building whilst adjusting my hair. Once I was standing in front of my car, I sent a text to my homegirl. I locked my phone and thought about my son. Me just leaving me was a huge decision. It was Warren that made me do all this. Once he found out that Lucas wasn't his, he told me to pick. Either him or Lucas. I had to pick him because I love him too much. Besides, Lucas can do much more better than with me. I just hope he's okay. I hopped into my car and drove off to plan the next part of the master plan.

Asia POV
"Fuck.." I breathed heavily.

I laid on my back for a little then stood up. I walked to the bathroom and ran the hot water. I got inside the shower and did what I needed to do. Once I got back, I changed into shorts and a tank top. I sat on the foot of the bed and watched Jamal as he was sleeping. I was on my phone for a while until he woke up.

"Shit..I fell asleep?" He rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah." I nodded my head.

"Asia, I really want and need you. Your what I need in life baby girl. I'm sure if that and I know what I'm talking about. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here right now." Jamal said.

I smiled and smirked a little knowing that this plan was going right where I needed it to go. Watch out Joelle, I'm coming for you..