Chapter11

Last chapter was really short and I really am sorry about that. I'm trying to update as much as I can so I don't keep you waiting x
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~•Benjamin•~
Joelle POV
"Kali, grab your shoes." I told her.

"Okay mama." She ran off to her room to grab her shoes.

I continued wiping down the counter until the doorbell rang. I threw the rug down and went to the front door. I opened the door and Jamal was standing there with Lucas.

"Is she ready?" He asked.

"Mhm.." I nodded my head.

He walked in but stayed by the door. I then noticed Asia standing near his car on her phone talking to someone. Probably her friends that are hoes..

"Daddy!" Kali screamed.

"Wassup princess?" He kissed her cheek.

"I missed you so much!" She smiled.

"I missed you too baby girl, now lets go." He put her down.

She ran out of the house with Lucas. He looked at me and put his hands in his pockets.

"How've you been?" He asked me.

"I'm okay." I looked down.

"Ight, I'm about to head out." He said.

I looked out of the house and saw Benjamin walking towards my front door with his hands in his pocket. He knocked on the front door and I smiled. I motioned for him to come on in and he did. He gave me a friendly hug and a saw a mug appear on Jamal's face.

"I thought you said your going Jamal? Why you still standing here?" I asked with my hands on my hips.

He just stood there with a disgust look on my face as Benjamin played along with me and began kissing up my neck. He walked out of the house and slammed the door. Benjamin let go of me and I laughed as I clapped my hands.

"He's really jealous." I laughed.

"How you been tho'?" He asked as he licked his lips.

"I've been good." I smiled.

"How's Moria?" I asked.

"She's good." He followed me into the kitchen.

He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I just giggled and blushed.

"What you doing later on?" He asked me.

"Nothing, I've got a free house." I shrugged.

He licked them fine ass lips again and looked around the house. He nodded his head slowly and picked me up placing me on the counter. Right now, I was feeling a little flirtatious. I wanted to see where this was gonna go. I wanna see if Benjamin really does like me as much I do.
-
-
"Okay, I'm coming." I said.

I went down the steps and Benjamin took me by the hand. We walked out of my house and to his car. Once we got inside, we drove off to the movies. Fast & Furious 8 was out and we was gonna go and see it. I was really excited to go and see the movie because every I've watched all of the Fast & Furious' so far.

"I'm so excited." I said as I snapped.

"Bruh..don't show my face." Benjamin laughed nervously.

"You nervous..?" I said in a baby voice.

He just laughed and shook his head. He really was cute with them cute ass grills that he had in his mouth sometimes. For him to be working in footlocker, I see how girls would really fall for somebody like him.