Just the leads prespective

Shivaay's pov

After having a quick chat with omru i was feeling very much relived. Must says that my brothers knows me more than me  more than myself. I am thankful to God that he has provided me the support of my brothers in all the thick and thin. I am blessed to have them they always help me in taking right decisions like today they help me to find the my real feelings. Everyone says that I am the Great wall of Shivaay Shingh Oberoi but they don't know that i am  a Great wall because of my two strong supporting pillars my om and my rudra. When they tried to convince me about Anika after a little chat i left from there and called khanna and said..........

End of pov

Anika's pov

Today i geared my toes devars praising me infornt of there big brother. Omru have been my support since I enters in this house may be because they always see their perfect bhabhi in me who can give takkar to their superman. They  always supported me in this house. Even if it was to go against there brother. I am really happy to have them as my devars as my freinds and me as study's partner in crime. Today also they were telling their brother about my importance in his life but he the bagad billa in his tadi left from there . I felt sad but may be this was my fate.

So these pov were to tell the importance of omru  In shivika's life and their love story.

Sorry u all have to wait till I receive comments to  know further.

Till then read , enjoy and keep voting and commenting.