Celebrations -part 2

So anika says no to shivaay's proposal of only loving him and shivaay's face shows a lot of sadness but soon something happens that his sadness is vanished and happiness occupies his face. So what is the reason for shivaay's  instant change of emotions.

Here it is.

Anika after saying no to shivaay says
" No shivaay mein yeh nahi kar sakti mein sirf aur surf aapko hi pyaar nahi kar sakti aapko mera pyaar kisi ke saath share karna padega saying this she keeps her hand on shivaay's heart then on her heart and then on tummy indacting that shivaay had to share her love with their baby.

But as usual our sso becomes dumb singh oberoi when it comes to anika so he don't understand what anika was trying to say and started to show his usual tadi and started saying
" what the fuck anika phle tumne mera proposal reject kar diya shivaay Singh oberoi ka proposal reject kar dia uske baad u r saying ki tumhari life mein aur bhi koi hai jo mujhse zaayada important hai tumhare liye aur mujhe tumhara pyaar uske saath share karna padega and now these actions what do they mean. Huh?

Now Anika was pissed of ,of his silly talks and continuous showing of tadi she tried to stop him but he continued to blaaber so at end to stop him she hold his cheeks and placed her lips on his and kissed it.

Now shivaay was shocked of her sudden action but soon he to start reciprocating and they finally broke apart after few minutes now both of them were blushing .

Suddenly Anika came out of their romantic trance and saw that its still raining and she starred to ran towards shade but seems our billu was in romantic mood so he again stoped her from going inside by holding the end of her pallu.

Anika started  blushing heavely by now he was about to bring her back in rain when suddenly she stopped him and said they shivaay "its not good for we two to go in rain  we both will be inside if u want to enjoy then u can go".

Shivaay listened to it and was convinced but suddenly something stuck his mind that if he go out then why Anika said that they both will be inside , who's that person? about whom anika is talking?
And to clarify it he ask anika about the second person.

Now anika is help angry(mood swings u know)
She says that
"Shivaay r u really this much dumb or trying  to be .Here I am trying to tell u again and again that i am pregnant and u , u are busy being jealous of ur own child now plzz will u stop irritating me with ur questions."
She said in one go.

So now Shivaay was stunned by a happy revelation of his wife's secert love and his happiness knew no bounds . He hugged his wife very passionately and thanked a lot for giving him the most precious happiness of being father to her children. In happiness he just carried her up and started to swirl. Anika seeing him happy also becomes happy and tell that its confirmed that two months are complete and now only seven more to go.

By listening to her this statement Shivaay become a bit angry that she hide this fact from him from two months then she said that she herself got to know about it today morning.

A flashback

Anika was not feeling well from past one month she don't eat well and was throwing up very frequently and has alot of change in her behaviour was noticeable she had become crancky and was pissed of easily.
After using all her housemade nuskhes she decided to go to doctor where to comfirm her pregnancy doctor suggested blood test whose reports were collected by anika today morning . She was very happy and decided to tell it to Shivaay but he was with omru so anika decided to tell it later but then she slept and shivaay start with his prepration.

Rest u all know

Time flewed

After five months

Now Anika's seventh month was going on she carrying a baby boy .shivika life was going smooth with their romance, omru's teasing and last but not the least anika's late night mood swings .
One fine day pinky and the clan decided to conduct anika's baby shower.And many businessmen were invited to function with their beloved better halves. Suddenly One of the guest came to shivaay and Congratulated him . He took the guest to anika to introduce him to her as he and Shivaay were best friends. Shivaay introduced him to Anika.after listening anika's name a lone tear escaped from his eyes and after seeing her chand bracelet his eyes went wide. And here anika after listening guest name started to remember that where she has heard this name. The screen freezes on anika's confused and person's blank face.

So
Who is the person??

Will he be positive or a negative character??

What is his relation with Anika?

To know answer stay tunned and plzzzzzz plzzzz plz tell ur views avoid my story.

Its just starting my dear there is no happiness if no problems are there so to gain happiness they have to face sone problems. So wait and watch what happens next till then do whatever u want   do Yaar.