Some light moments

After Shivaay left after around 2 hours Anika woke up from her beauty sleep .She seems to be bit relieved after having a quick nap. As she was waking from her sleep she saw a note with a glass of milk on the side table ,reading which a smile crept on her face. It reads as
"My dear panikaa don't be stressed i just had meeting so went out and will back in sometime and will join u at xyz place plzz give happiness to ur billu ji by accompanying me to the destination be ready to be picked up at 7:00 pm

                                             Will be wating for u
                                                 Yours and only ur

Till then plzz take care of urself and our little bundle of joy.

After reading the note and having kesar milk which her beloved husband kept over there she had an ear to ear smile on her face and was caressing her baby bump  when suddenly a beep on her phone .She received a message from her hubby dearest that now stop giving ur khidkitod smile otherwise u will be late.

As she read the message she blushed a little and went to change.After half an hour later she was ready .She was wearing a black short dress which was kneelength from front and ground touch from back perfectly hiding her baby bump.

She was looking ravishing in the one piece.

Now the time arrived our SSO came home and mesmerized seeing her beloved wife with minimal makeup on her face.He just can't stop staring at her.he took pleasure to take her towards the destination.it was and isolated place with a comfortable sofabed some food and a large screen and beautiful lightning adorning the destination.looked like a fairy tale love story. He welcomed her over there and then as they seated their.had some little chit chat and around 8.30 they were served with food saw they were  about to have food someone come over there and came to shivaay and thanked him and on other side Shivaay said to Anika  "ani this is the precious gift i waana give u on this day. U remember him he is none other than ur ..........."

While saying so there was a smirk on sso's face and  listening to his husband's revelation Anika had a shocked + emotional+haapy face.

The screen freezes on Anika's mixed emotion face and Shivaay's smirking face.

Why the hell SSO was smirking. Is he out of his mind?

Why person thanked SSO??

Why Anika had such emotions on revelation of her husband.What SSO revealed to Anika?

To know futher stay tuned.......

Till then do whatever you want to do guys...