Is everything so nyc as it seems???

Hey Yaar guys sorry I forget to tell u before that the previous episode was of five years later than arnika's accident.

So now story of today begins with

Somewhere in Shimla

Now the screen shifts to couple shown in car. They are on road and a girl is buying flowers from the vendor and the boy is lost in her beauty and smile. While buying flowers two things happened
one that the same person who was talking  to a photo sees the girl and is shocked and murmerd...............
Secondly,while giving flowers to the girl the vendor mistakenly touched her hands. Seeing this the boy's loving expression changes into angered one and feeling the anger the girl become afraid and comes to car and sat on passenger's seat as soon as possible ,but both of them missed to see two blue orbs staring continously at them.

Simultaneously,on the place where that person is standing,his expressions can easily depict that he was shocked cum happy and emotional.

But, fortunately the person was easily out from his sudden trance of shock and followed the couple's car .

The couple's car after a few minutes reached its destination , which was a cottage ,though it was a small in size but it was very classy.
As soon as the car of couple stopped the boy angerely left from there and went inside and the girl followed him . After which the person following their car sea something which boiled his blood with anger and he started to move towards the cottage in angry young man avatar,when a girl around 4 -5 years came and hugged his leg and started to cry. While crying she was saying plz save my mumma plz save her plz.

Seeing the girl crying the person felt a sudden pain his heart. And he started to console her and that till he is alive nothing can happen to ur mumma.

And then he called someone and said
Arnav,its time now. We got it. Be in simla by as soon as possible and cut the call."

After finishing the call the person took the girl with him and consoled her and make her sleep . It seems that the prrson and the child were deeply connected to each other.
Suddenly the person realised something in girls face . And realising the fact his face had a glow. Glow of liveliness ,glow of happiness,glow of getting a reason to smile and live again.

So,by now u all have got to know that the person is Shivaay and Anika is the girl.So now the question arises that

Who is the another boy?

What happened inside the cottage that made Shivaay's blood boil in anger?

What was agenda of conversation between Arnav and Shivaay?

Which was the realisation which give Shivaay a new ray of hope to live a happy life?