Celebrations

Sorry peeps forget to tell that shivika have consummated there marriage when Anika was blaming herself of being infertile.

So epi stats from Shivaay calls Khanna and inform him something and after 10 minutes he received the call from khanna that work is done.

Now Shivaay was very happy because his half work was done and half was left so he quickly moved towards his room to complete it.But as soon as he reaches there he saw her ,his beautiful wife having a beauty sleep.Anika was not well since a week and always looked pale and fatigued.

So not trying to disturb his panika's beauty sleep he wrote a message and placed a gift box with it on the bed side table and went to supervise his suprise for his lady love.

Yes The Great shri shri ek hazzar aath baagad billa ji was going to propose his beloved wife.

On other side Anika's happiness knew no bounds after reading the note
" My dear wife i will be waiting for u at xyz hotel at 7:00 pm plzzz wear this gift and give pleasure to ur tadibaaz baagad billa to suprise .Be on time will be waiting"'.

Anika was very happy then she thought to herself that whatever the suprise may be it will not be better than the one I have for u and then keeps her hand on tummy caressing it.

It was 6 in the evening Anika was ready and looking ravishing in red saree and was going to hop in car when suddenly she remembers about her surprise and blushed.

After sometime she reached the venue and was perplexed seeing the scene infornt of her having all decors according to her taste.

When she entered the venue someone from behind come and hold her waist.And she blushed a little cause she know the touch was of his beloved husband.

They both has some food and little chating not chating it was our ani was talking as usual and sso was admiring her.

It seems that god was in Shivaay's favor this time .

After having dinner shivika were dancing when it started to rain shivaay immediately ran in the shades of tere but anika being anika enjoyed in rain. Suddenly remembering something she started to ran towards the shade but seems it was to late.our Sso was now in full mood seeing his beloved wife in s*** and hot avatar .

So, when anika start to run towards the shades shivaay held her hand and crassed her face and then fixing her hair strainds behind her kissed on her forehead.

After this our sso went knelt down his kneed and proposed his lady love.
" Anika mein nahi jaanta kab lekin tum meri zindagi ban gayi pata nahi kab tumhari har cheez par mein apna haq samajh baitha tumhare pyaar par, gusse par ,tumhe dard dena,tumhe us dard se tumhe bahar nikalana sab par mera haq ho gaya om kehta hai ki
Sach mein dhal jaate Hain kise,
Dil se dohrane ke baad,
Ishq par hoga yakeen,
Ishq ho jaane ke baad.
Pata hai jab tak mein tumse nahi Mila tha tab tak mein pyaar par vishwaas nahi karta tha aur nahi om ki batton par tumse milne or baad mein yeh keh sakta hun Anika ki
"Sach mein dhal jaate hain kisse,
Dil se dohrane ke baad,
Ishq pae ho gaya mujhko yakeen,
Tumse ishq ho jaane ke baad.

Yes Mrs.Anika Shivay Singh Oberoi  I Love you.
Then he takes a box from his pockets and bring out a rinh with intials A & S on it and bend down took Anika hand in his and ask her will u anika forever and love only me in ur life.

Anika answers to shivaay
"NO"

Screen frezees on shivaay's shocked face.

So why did Anika say no to shivaay's proposal??

Was this anika's  surprise for shivaay which rather was a shock for him??

To know ur answers plz vote and comment.