Happy shocking revelation

So it starts from the confused face of Anika and blank face of the person.

Anika's pov

I was sitting with pinky mum, vaginas and.dadi when and was enjoying my baby's baby shower when Shivaay came and introduced me with one of his freind Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada.(yes the person is none other than asr aka barun sobti).I don't know why after listening this name i felt a sudden connection with this name just as it was a part of me.I was hell confused when Shivaay enqired was I alright after seeing me restless.I replied that i am okkk just feeling tired. And he as good husband and a father to be took me from there and accompany me till our room so I can rest peacefully. He sat near me until I deprived in a deep slumber. I am thankful to god for giving me a caring husband like him.

End of pov

The person's  pov  ( asr)

Today i was at OM at my dearest friend's house on the occassion of his wife's baby shower ceremony .he introduced me to his wife.Anika was the name of her. Anika a name which was is and will be the part of me which I lost years ago. Was she the same Anika.was she mine anika . To clear my doubts i asked about her family background from Shivaay to which he replied that she is an orphan. I felt bad for her.then brushing my all thoughts i went with Shivaay to meet.Anika.And after seeing the chaand bracelet my face went blank all our memories started to flash infornt of my eyes and then Shivaay took her to room . She looked quite pale and tired .as Shivaay was taking her away from me i could feel that pain again of loosing here again.I can't afford to loose her again even i can't give her stress at this stage.I don't know when tears start making their way from my eyes while watching her going away from me again.

End of pov

Shivaay's pov

It was our baby's baby shower and I was very her to going to be dad. Seeing my uncontrollable happiness omru left no time to tease me. Suddenly he arrived my bestie my best freind Arnav.I was glad to see him here to share my this happiness. I introduced him to Anika . There was A sudden change of expression on both of their faces. Which was noticeable to me Anika suddenly seemed worried to me and trying to brushing her worryful thoughts i took her to our room to rest.I can see pain on Arnav's face when I was taking Anika .it seems same to the pain which I felt when Anika goes away from me. But I don't want to stress my wife at this point so I make her lie down on bed and make her sleep.

After she slept i called khanna and informed him something after about half an hour i received a call from him i was hell shocked and angry after hearing the information i got from him.

End of pov

So what is relation between Anika and Arnav ?

Why Shivaay was  angry??

What khanna told Shivaay?

Do anika remember Shivaay??

Think and comment dears.