Happiness but till when

Sorry but I want to cut out some drama si let me tell u that the guy thanked SSO was none other than Arnav and the Revelation made by SSO to anika was that she and Arnav are twins.

So starting from story Anika was happy at the Revelation and hugged Arnav. And they informed it to their respective families i.e. The Oberois and the raizadas.

Days were going on perfectly when suddenly a problem arised in oberoi's and raizada's bussiness so leaving Shivarnika(shivay,Arnav,Anika) all men have to leave out of station. It was nearly somedays before anika's delivery so all men including arnika's father left OM with heavy heart . Days passed and it suddenly after a week Anika felt pain in her belly as it was almost the time due date so the family members suggested to take her to hospital as our sso was not at home and nothing was ready all made Anika go with Arnav.

And this was the thing Arnav wanted. He smirked a little and made Anika sit in car and drove but not.towards hospital Anika soon realised the fact and asked.about same to arnav and their conversation goes as

Anika: arnav this is not the road to hospital.where are u taking me?
Arnav:don't be stressed baby its not good for u . I waana go ti hospital naa then primise me u will leave that Shivaay and this child of him for forever and come with me
Anika: r u mad or what Arnav .mein Shivaay aur apne baby ko chodne se phle apni jaan na de doon??
Bs this was enough for him he smirked and said
Saying this Anika tried to jump out of the car but arnav held her hand as soon Arnav does so she realised something , she knew this touch and in shock she murmerd..........on anika's reaction Arnav said yes baby u gussed it right.
Okay baby if u want this then this will only happen. We can't live together in this world but we can due together for this world saying this he moved his car towards a cliff and then BOOOM. Their car fell.down the cliff.

Meanwhile at OM when Shivaay was shocked and angered to how his family can leave arnika alone knowing anika's situation.He became more than tensed and   wasting no time he grabbed his car keys and went in search of them and he got their location and then what he saw after following their car made the earth below feet snatched. He lost his life his heartbeat his heart in fraction of seconds he collapsed on floor after.getting out of his car like an emotionless creature.

So this was it.

Was Arnav really this much possessive about her sister or this was something else?

Why Shivaay was angered and tensed when he came to know arnika being together alone?

What Anika murmrd.What was the thing she gussed correct?

Is it the end of shivika's love life?

Think and drop ur assumed anwers in comment box below .Will be waiting for ur comments.

What is next?