Friends?

Rachel's POV

We were at the cafeteria, just the three of us. I don't really mind except for the fact that Stephanie and Emily keeps mixing random food together to see how it'll turn out.

"Rachel, try some," Emily said, holding out a spoon for me. "It's your favorite."

"How is that," I pushed the spoon gently out of my way. "My favorite?"

"Just taste it," Stephanie urged.

"No thanks," I told her. "I'll just stick to my sandwich."

"You finished your sandwich," Stephanie pointed out.

"So?"

"Do I smell Nandos?" Emily suddenly asked, sniffing the air.

"You look like a dog when you do that," Stephanie said and I can't help but laughed along with her.

"Shut up!" Emily said, hitting Stephanie. I don't know why but somehow this made her laughed even more. Emily continued trying to shut her up by trying to stuff food in her mouth. Stephanie tried to block her using her hands. I just rolled my eyes at them both. They can be so childish.

"What's up with them?"

Liam suddenly appeared along with the rest of his friends. When he sat down next to me, I didn't dare look up from my tray.

"Rachel?"

"Hmm."

"Are you okay?"

I took a deep breath and looked up at him, smiling, "I'm just a bit tired, I guess."

"Yeah, I-"

"Liam, Liam, try this," Stephanie said, holding out the spoon towards him.

He suddenly backed away nervously and then he eyed Emily's bowl of soup. Well, it was a bowl of soup, now, I'm not really sure.

"What is that?" Liam asked, cautiously pushing the spoon away.

"It's a brand new recipe that we're trying. You guys will be the very first people to try it," Stephanie said, giggling.

"Guys," I hissed but they just ignored me.

"Which of you guys can cook?" Emily asked.

"Harry," Zayn answered, quickly, earning a glare from Harry.

"Yeah, but-"

Emily cut him off by shoving the spoon into his mouth. He spluttered and coughed. Niall patted his back to help. Then, Harry quickly took a long drink of water. He continued to finishing the other guys' drink.

When he finished, he turned to Emily, glaring at her, and asked, "What did you put in that?"

"Food, duh," she answered simply. She gave him her drink which he took quite gladly.

"What did you guys put in that?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Different types of spices but not those really spicy ones just in case one of us can't handle it," Stephanie answered.

"Where did you guys get the spices?" I asked, while shooting Harry an apologetic glance.

"Now, now, we can't let out confidential information," Emily said.

I rolled my eyes, "Did you have to shove it to him?"

"Loosen up, Rach," Stephanie said.

"I resent that."