Chapter 1-welcome to my life

"Every Child Is Innocent, Save Them From The Fear.
That Is A Responsibility Of You Too.
STOP CHILD ABUSE." By unknown

Song: The alone by Christina Perrie

Chapter 1- welcome to my life
*Clarissa*

Screams

Is all i can hear in couple of rooms next me. I can hear the screams and yelps of pain but i can't do anything to help no matter what i do, it just make things worse.

i climbed up my bed and sing quietly a lullaby that my mom used to sing to me, its the only thing that help my sleep through this. I champed the cover to my ear to tried to block the nosie as i cry myself to asleep feeling so alone and hopeless.

*Next morning*

I wake up at 5:40 because if i don't wake up early and make him breakfast than i will got beat up but come to think of it i always get beat up anyways.

Right when i was done, i heard his heavy footsteps down the stairs. I instantly looked down because i knew he get mad for some reason if i look at him in the eyes without being talk to first.

I heard him sat down and i became nervous for some reason as i played with my hands, a hobby i had.I heard him walking to me as i felt my heartbeats put up in fear of what could coming nexts. My body started shaking on its own .

"Look at me!"He almost yelled. I look up with eyes full of fear.He hold my left cheek with his right hand and for a minute i though he was going to hit me but he just kiss my cheek hard as i felt tears in my eyes but i didn't dare let them fell, he will just say how weak of a daughter i am.

He push me back, i almost fall to the floor."Go to school!"He yelled. I run out the door as fast as my little leg can take me and whipping the tears that roller down my cheeks.

Oh yeah i forgot my name is Clarissa Love and welcome to my life that i call hell.

*Aston*

Hi my name aston and right now I'm in plane flying California. The reason I'm going there is to try to find my beloved that i been waiting for a very long time and to be honest my people are start to worrying that i will never find her but i don't lost hope.

I always dreamed of having a beloved since i was tell about it and always wondered what she was like and look like, would she be tall or short and will she have warm brown eyes or beautiful green eyes. I just love the idea of someone to come to and to hold, to love.

I just knew i will found her and when i do, i will never let her go. I don't know why but the place that we are going right now feel like it the right place to go.

*Clarissa*

(at school)

I was walking down the hall to go to first period. The next thing i know, i was push to the floor. I look up and saw the queen bee ( JJ ) aka the girl in school that a lot of people said 'always on her back' or 'can't keep her legs close' for so reason , i honestly don't know why and i have a feeling i don't want to know.

"Watch where your going , who knows what sickness you have carryed around." She said in a rude voice. "Sor-r-r-y-y." I said nervously, picking up my book as fast as i can.

"Sorry is not going to cut it bitch." She said with a evil smirk on her lips. I flinch a bit when i heard that nasty word came out of her mouth.

One of her friend come up the me and kick my stomach and instantly felt pain in my stomach. I crawled in a ball and that when the hitting, kicking and mocking started.

The saddest thing is that nobody tried to stop it.

VOTE if you think the quote is so true.