Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Felix's POV*

Eve and I laid there on the roof, looking up at the stars and I told her a lot about me. It's weird, I have never opened up to anyone like this. She shivered and I pulled her closer to me. I looked down at her and just observed her face. She was so beautiful, I have never seen anyone as beautiful as her.

I was playing with her beautiful red hair, when she started pointing at something and I snapped out of my trance. A single paper lantern flew above us. Just then, many more followed it.

"Woah..." she looked amazed.

They were all around us. It was actually pretty cool, but I wanted to look tough so I just sat there, looking uninterested.

"Oh my god." she said looking off in the distance.

"What?" I asked.

"Hook said to be back before the sunset! We are so late! What if they already left? He is going to kill me! Maybe I can-"

She was panicking so I cut her off. I pushed my lips against hers. That kept her quiet. I could feel her smiling. She pulled back from me. I stood up and offered my hand out for her to take.

"Lets head back. I will take all the blame. Don't worry about it."

She couldn't form any words so she just nodded.

We headed down the side and landed in a bad spot. Some palace guards spotted us and we ran for it. I found a horse and hopped on. I pulled Eve up and she held onto me tightly. We got away really fast. once we reached the beach, the horse got scared by something and flung us off of it. It then ran away.

Eve and I both slowly got up.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, just some scratches here and there."

"Same."

"Where the hell have you two been?" We saw Hook come out from behind a tree.

"Do you know how late it is? we are very behind thanks to you two. Eve, you should know better." he said.

"I-"

"It's all my fault captain, please don't blame her for anything. I lost track of time."

He looked at her and me and narrowed his eyes a little.

"I want you two on the ship... now...."

We nodded and boarded the Jolly Roger.

Some of the pirates were whistling and smiling at us. Eve was blushing a lot. it was actually kinda cute.

"I'm going to go change and go to bed..... um.... goodnight." She gave me a fast hug and then ran inside.

I felt my shoulder being pulled back and I turned around. It was Hook.

"What do you want?" I asked, standing up straight.

"I know there is something between you two. I just want you to know that I'm watching you very closely. And I swear if you hurt her in anyway, there will be consequences." He tried to sound intimdating but I'm not afraid of him.

I turned and walked to my sleeping area.

"I mean it!" He shouted.

*Eve's POV*

I hugged Felix and walked straiught into my room. Woah, tonight was weird...but amazing. I have never been kissed before and it was soo romantic! Ugh, am I seriously falling for him?!? I fell into my bed, face first into the pillows. I heard someone knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I called.

"Hook." He yelled.

"Come in!"

"Hey are you ok, Lass?" He asked.

I turned over.

"Yes, I'm fine. Why?" I asked.

"Well, tonight would you like to do something adventurous?" He smirked.

I sat straight up.

"Of course!" I smiled.

"It will be very dangerous, are you willing to risk it?" He sat on the edge of my bed.

"Yes, now tell me what I'm doing!!!" I was so excited.

"Ok, we need you to break in to someone's castle and steal a very special potion, which will drain all of Pan's magic."

"Magic?" I was confused.

"Yes, Eve. Some lands and worlds have magic. Some is good, and some is dark magic."

"Oh wow," I was shocked, "I never knew that. But, why do we need that potion?"

"Wel, when his powers drain, we will try to get some information out of him, about where Emma is and how we can get to her. Will you do it?"

"I will... Now tell me, who's palace am I breaking into?"

"Rumplestiltskin's..."

"Who is that?"

"The Dark One..."

Just his name made me eerie.

----

Sorry short chapter